• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
This is how to be funny and engaging without sounding like a giggling stoner btw. Much better than whatever was going on during Jak 3.

PC98_Audi

Producer @ Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Raleigh
Whatever this dude is doing, he's doing it right. Not only does he have the 3 girls on the couch giggling, my wife is glued to the screen asking me why he isn't running more games.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
He's also bringing in good donations! This is a great run.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Man, this makes me wish Octo Expansion was a stand alone DLC. Also, I wish more companies would sell single player and multiplayer separately. I'd buy so many more games than I already do if that were possible.

In the case of this expansion, I totally would too. I was never into the multiplayer aspect of Splatoon but this single player seems awesome .

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
TIME FOR THE GILVASUNNER BOSS AND OFF THE HOOK CONCERT

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Floss, physics, and Splatoon. 3 things I did not expect to come together all at once.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Flossing is a surefire moneymaker. Had I $50,000 I would have donated it for him to stop

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That was a damn entertaining run. Great stuff!!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
fuck i jumped out of my fuckin seat the first time I played Octo Expansion when pearl flipped over, revealing she was supercharged with a super, pulled out a killer wail (which was missing from Splat 2) and the UI bar became a hype power meter battle

so good

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
Wow he destroyed agent three in like a minute.

I still can't beat her after like 100 tries

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
fuck i jumped out of my fuckin seat the first time I played Octo Expansion when pearl flipped over, revealing she was supercharged with a super, pulled out a killer wail (which was missing from Splat 2) and the UI bar became a hype power meter battle

so good

This was my first time ever seeing the octo expansion and I love how stylish and creative everything is. Even down to the final bosses text in the speech box being upside-down when the phone is. I hope there's more of this single player effort for the Spaltoon franchise down the road.