• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Nadler is officially too ineffectual and tired for this stuff. Put someone like Schiff on any important questioning.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Roku apps such as NBCNews and ABC have this on for free, if anybody wants to watch this on their tvs, I mean, if you can stomach it.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Do you think its fair for a 67 year old man to be sent to prison for seven years??"

That's his defense? Seriously?

TigerKnee

Oct 27, 2017
Houston
Funny thing is, once power shifts hands and changes, those statements become, " I was just following orders! I did what I thought was right to preserve the sacred organizations and entities within our government!" real quick. So he may gloat today, but once he loses power, I expect him to be whining about just following orders etc.

Certainly hope so!

Dec 31, 2017
To those of you who can put up with this committee I salute you.

I had more than my lifetime fill of republican fuckshittery and mental gymnastics during the impeachment hearings.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nadler sucks at his job. Was so obvious he would get ran over here, because he always gets ran over. He shouldn't be lead of HJC

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
FACIST ANTIFA!

source.gif

Gabe323

Oct 18, 2019
Has anyone asked Barr how many Antifa leaders have been arrested or how many Antifa headquarters have been raided?

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
knowing that gaetz still to go...

Any hard punching Democrats on this committee?

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Democrats being scortched for not letting Barr answer, yet you have Collins and Buck calling protestors instruments of facism.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yeah... between this farce of a hearing and

i've never been more demoralized. seriously.

these senior dems are completely mediocre and complicit and are at an age where they really don't know shit about what it's like for most of america. and it's genuinely making me even madder than i am with republicans. these people are supposed to be on our team here and they're fucking failing us, badly! it's a wonder america is in the state it's in when this shit is going on.

yes, it's nice if trump if/when trump is gone... but there are much bigger problems afoot and they start at home.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know I'm starting to think Bill Barr doesn't have the best interests of the American little people in his mission

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
yeah... between this farce of a hearing and

i've never been more demoralized. seriously.

these senior dems are completely mediocre and complicit and are at an age where they really don't know shit about what it's like for most of america. and it's genuinely making me even madder than i am with republicans. these people are supposed to be on our team here and they're fucking failing us, badly! it's a wonder america is in the state it's in when this shit is going on.

yes, it's nice if trump if/when trump is gone... but there are much bigger problems afoot and they start at home.

But Steny Hoyer has always sucked. That's like his thing. Even more than Schumer.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
What is up with the right wing's insane concern about child trafficking lately?

Like, it's okay, I think everyone should be anti-child trafficking, but they seem to have staked it out as a position that only they hold, and want to paint everyone else as pro-child trafficking.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Some of you all in this thread thinking this was going to be anything more than a shitshow were deluding themselves.

Democrats are at least using their time to verbally state on record many of the shitty things Barr has done while not letting them allow Barr to spin it. At the same time, Republicans are ON RECORD calling protestors essentially arbiters of facism wanting to take your guns and silence conservatives.

Push down your hate boners for non-super lefty Democrats for a few minutes.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nadler is officially too ineffectual and tired for this stuff. Put someone like Schiff on any important questioning.

Does it really matter at this point?

Does Barr have *any* reason to be honest about what he's doing with/for the president? He has an audience of one... And it has been this way since he was sworn in.