• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017

I don't have words for what I think of this man.

Edit: Dammit how did I misspell discrimination!?

more:

Last edited:

blue_whale

Nov 1, 2017
Oh, lol so I guess police should discriminate more? I think that'll fix the riots thanks, mr. barr.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As per one of the tweet replies, didn't he previously say the exact opposite to a congressional committee?

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
His death will be a national holiday. Not for mourning, but the fact that he's dead.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Barr is one of the worst people in modern history. I wish we could just launch him into the sun.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After 4 years of racist, corrupt, inept dipshits going through this administration's revolving doors, Barr manages to be one of the worst.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes those poor police officers. /s

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And let me guess, Blitzer just let Barr say that shit with no pushback whatsoever.

Subxero

Oct 25, 2017
United States
What a garbage heap of a being. All the shit that continues to crawl out of this dumpster fire of a administration has completely exhausted me.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They found someone worse than Jeff Sessions. I'll repeat: they found someone more explicitly racist and bad than Jeff Sessions!
That's exactly what I was thinking as I hit "post reply". I hate that there's no bottom and these roaches make each other look better, go on to write tell all books, and ultimately make a buck off all the suffering they've inflicted and will contribute to in the long run.

If there was any justice in this world, they'd all catch an asteroid at the RNC or something.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, but of course. This is very likely the same person who thinks those darn blacks are the real racists.

OP
OP
RDreamer

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
We had some of the largest protests in our entire history. Every black family has the talk with their children regarding the police. And the attorney general is just put there saying it's all a delusion.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
I can't (read: can) believe he said it's biased toward NON discrimination. lmao. Does that mean he wants to tip the balance even more against PoC? It's unconscionable how these men get away with this in broad day light. I truly hope the next few elections tip the scales in our favor.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Only surprising if you ain't paying attention to any of this. It would be shocking if they just started dropping hard R bombs

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
People like William Barr would jump at the chance if given the opportunity to reinstate Jim Crow laws. It's extremely obvious that these Ku Klux fucks view PoCs as inhuman.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
"Only reason why black people THINK they are being treated unequally is because of that radical terrorist Jean-Jacques Rousseau"- Barr. Probably

Nov 16, 2017
Having people like Barr is control of major institutions makes me think of yesterday's thread about how the left shouldn't vote until a truly left candidate is available.

No thanks, don't want assholes like Barr anywhere near public office.

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
This is a new low. Plaster Barr's quotes everywhere, and I mean everywhere in the USA - get people riled up and ready to vote these fucks not only out of office, but jailed for life.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the 1950s and 60s? Reminds me of those southern police chiefs would say verbatim

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit, in that '90s interview Barr used the example of crack cocaine sentences to argue that the justice system is NOT racist.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for him, Trump, McConnell, and all of their ilk to kick the bucket. I'll be throwing a party for each of them.