• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
After returning from his visit to the cardiologist @BernieSanders tells us he is prepared to change the "nature" of his campaign. He said he plans to scale back his travel and the number of events he participates in.

Ahhthe90s

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I love Bernie but I wish he would pull out for his own sake. Nothing is worth his well being.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If he had to scale back campaigning how does he expect four years as president? He needs to drop out and endorse Warren for the good of the country.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's the right thing to do for him and he knows it. It will hurt him politically though and he isnt gonna make it. I personally, wouldn't want someone prone to heart issues on the ticket at his age. Liability.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This is the light work, what happens when primaries start, then the main campaign

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Well at least he's not letting himself be pushed into going right back to a vigorous schedule. Take care of yourself Bernie.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My guy, think of your health and your family, and end your campaign and back Warren. Damn, this is rather sad. I feel very heartfelt towards him and want the best for him. Can't help but think that means ending his campaign for the Presidency.

Edit: And although I'd hate to see it, part of me wishes Trump would take a shot at Bernie and his health, and say he should drop out. That would really piss off a lot of people who may for what ever reason still be supporting Trump.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't want to throw brown people under the bus, but Bernie doesn't seem physically fit for office, so it's time for Warren.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
If he endorses Warren we can probably avoid a protracted primary. That might be a good thing? Consensus candidate.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time to focus on your health, Bernie. You've already accomplished so much and opened the door to actual progressives in the Democratic party. Throw your support behind Warren and send Biden packing.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
This is the end.

Sucks because I liked him more than Warren, but no way anyone can survive this politcally.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Polls show that a small majority of Bernie supporters would choose Biden over Warren as their second choice so him withdrawing from the race might not go the way most people hope.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I imagine he want's to stick around at least until the first few states vote.

hurlex

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many of his supporters would actually move to Biden if he dropped out. There is a weird overlap iirc.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's why he should keep campaigning. For Warren. Just on a drastically reduced schedule.
I mean, i can't imagine him backing out and not showing some form of support for Warren. She is whith him on so many more policies than Biden. It would be rediculously stupid and selfish to not commit to that.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
"Bernie scales back insane breakneck pace of his campaign"

very smart people: "this means he loses!"

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Do what's best for yourself and family first. There are plenty of other well-qualified candidates to lead this country.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
No disrespect but with how old all our front runners are + how stressful campaigning can be in 2019 this was bound to happen eventually.

If dude wants to just burn money and risk his health further more power to him but he should bow out.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
And I get that you feel that way, just seems like not an appropriate thread to relitigate 2016 for the 800 millionth time on this forum.
It's fine if you want him to drop out for multiple reasons, your tone is just super petty in a thread about the family tragedies of a decent dude.

Ometeotl

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You people are utterly insane. He campaigns ten times more and harder than everyone else combined. Slowing down a little is still going to make him the hardest working candidate. Saying he might as well drop out is nonsense.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
*Campaigns like a madman, faces physical consequences, scales back campaign to still more stops than all other candidates*

"HE MUST DROP OUUUT*

Bernie is the best chance we have.

"Bernie scales back insane breakneck pace of his campaign"

very smart people: "this means he loses!"
Exactly. A whole.lot of people in here who were never going to vote for him, suddenly concerned for his health.

FDR had fucking Polio, was wheelchair bound, and served 3 terms lol.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Poor Bernie...time just isn't on his side. He was my favorite candidate to win. I only had him over Warren because I feel like he'd do better on stage vs Trump, but it's a lost cause. He should drop now and throw all the weight he has to help Warren get ahead of Biden. It's the only option.