• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saw a pic of a 4chan user screaming about not being able to take an upskirt shot, ban gamers

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
giphy.gif

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
This is an appropriate thing to care about during a global pandemic (or ever), sure.

tenor.gif

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Where can I sign up for this class action lawsuit

Your honor, consumers were promised "original" Jill RE3 outfit with their preorders, which included the character in her "classic" skirt. As such, upskirt visibility was implied. The change to the non-classic "skort" is a blatant use of false advertisement as it is neither "original" nor period appropriate but instead a clear attempt to deny consumers their right to upskirt shots. I calculate damages in excess of five masturbation periods and additional damages in terms of emotional distress towards the "incel" consumers.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
I put my name on the class action vagina bones lawsuit, I'll put my name on this one too.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Ewwww, ugly "skort" (I guess that's a word I learned today).

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Your honor, consumers were promised "original" Jill RE3 outfit with their preorders, which included the character in her "classic" skirt. As such, upskirt visibility was implied. The change to the non-classic "skort" is a blatant use of false advertisement as it is neither "original" nor period appropriate but instead a clear attempt to deny consumers their right to upskirt shots. I calculate damages in excess of five masturbation periods and additional damages in terms of emotional distress towards the "incel" consumers.
giphy.gif

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
In all seriousness it's not as terrible as them fucking up Claire's classic costume where they didn't put in the correct undershirt.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Skorts make some sense as the new interpretation of the classic costume. A mini skirt is not functional in a zombie apocalypse scenario. Any shorts, in general, is dumb, but I guess they wanted to please the fans somehow lol.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Update her to have a miniskirt but be wearing black workout contour shorts underneath, just to f with 'em.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
I imagine modders will take care of this in like a week. DIdn't take long for Mr. X to end up in speedos.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tifa's boobs and Jill's skirt are being held hostage by California democrats and the whole world is just turning a blind eye to it; it's fucking sickening.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I'm guessing Capcom did that because it's easier to make shorts animate properly than a skirt, especially if you're rigging it to a set of animations not designed for a skirt. Easy to get loads of clipping.