• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China

screenshot2022-03-141ymkgu.jpg

And people are still stanning for him. Ridiculous.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
But but but starlink

Pathetic pedophile piece of shit

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Hahahaha so funny! 😂😂😂😂

Seriously, what the fuck. It's too early for a migraine but shit like this just hurts my head

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Either he's lost his mind after the the divorce or Grimm was keeping him from posting stuff like this and no he's just a PoS with no filter

Oct 30, 2017
He's so lame.

Like imagine those are the kind of memes that you come across and find so funny that you need to share.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
This fucking pedo can't stop reminding everyone what a piece of shit he is.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
User Warned: Inappropriate Rheoric
Either he's lost his mind after the the divorce or Grimm was keeping him from posting stuff like this and no he's just a PoS with no filter

She was dickmatized. Kinda can't trust people's SO's, mothers etc…talk about bias. When she was going on about how he's a billionaire who's fighting for income inequality, lolz.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

He has always been a piece of shit. I mean remember the pedophile accusation against the helper that wanted to safe kids from that cave?

Also he worked together with Thiel to create PayPal. Anyone who hangs out with Thiel has to be a piece of shit.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
???

I don't even understand.

I think he's saying these corporations make content to cater to certain demographics and score points... which is true but doesn't mean they shouldn't be made. It's on us to make sure we don't pat these corporations on the back for it. Like how Disney will be an "ally" in their movies but give money to bad people who hurt other people.

With Elon here though, I can't decide if he's trying to draw attention to that, or if he's using it as an excuse to not include any diversity in his marketing and products. Probably the latter, either way fuck him.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
He manages to mock trams folks and also the story about how Black folks in Ukraine have been treated unjustly, all in one tweet.

Twat

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
He has always been a piece of shit. I mean remember the pedophile accusation against the helper that wanted to safe kids from that cave?

Also he worked together with Thiel to create PayPal. Anyone who hangs out with Thiel has to be a piece of shit.
Yep he's always been a Piece of Shit but before he at least cared about seen as the "good guy", lately he's been on a new level garbage with no care of what people think of him which makes me think the divorce was a mask off moment for him except his mask was already a Piece of Shit, and he's now revealing himself to be a bigger Piece of Shit

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
You're not on twitter much huh? Basically many idiots say that Netflix is only doing "woke, SJW" shows and they are "forcing" minorities in their shows to be inclusive "without any reason".
Yes, the slant of this meme is about

A) How neither of the two identities in the text are representative/valid for their countries of origin
B) A very distant second of Netflix being fake

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
He continues to demonstrate that you can have all the money in the world and still be a complete loser.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I see Musk has reached the stage of a crisis where he gets frustrated that it's not more about him.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'd watch that movie

if I hadn't already cancelled my Netflix subscription because of Dave Chapell

There could be an actual valid point here, in people just performatively "supporting" important issues just by changing their profile pictures, but then complaining about gas prices by yelling GO BRANDON or whatever. But... that's probably not his angle.