• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I plan to start with ironman and end with end game (when it comes out on streaming/bluray ect) I bet Marvel has put in tons of easter eggs.

Plus it would just be fun.

Granted not gonna do this all at once but i want to rewatch them all

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Said it in another thread - I haven't seen all the MCU films and after watching Endgame I want to, not only to see how things relate in retrospect but also to watch these characters' full arcs

KillingJoke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's already a few easter egg videos out. I'm sure all will be picked out by next weekend. Watching all those movies again sounds like pure torture.

Plus i was surprised how many i caught first time around.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
the opposite, Endgame has pretty much closed the old MCU for me, and the MCU in general i feel atm

Oct 27, 2017
watch the films because you want to watch the films, not to find Easter eggs. That shit will all be on youtube in a week like others have said.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I keep hearing people say this. Going to avoid the rest of the posts here but I get the strong feeling that this not so subtly points out something that references going back into the history of those films for the plot of engame. I guess I'm asking if this is a plot thing or just cute cameo stuff because everyone talking about it makes it seem like a plot thing and I still have a week left until I can watch it. Its killing me.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I will, but I think I'll plan it for around the time the film hits Blu-ray, so I can run it right up through Endgame.

At this point, the whole thing will take about a month... Jesus.

Apr 8, 2018
Nah I already did a rewatch on the 20 days leading up to Endgame (which was a last minute decision lol). Starting another rewatch so soon would just feel like a chore imo.

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
I'm confused as hell by that one guy standing at the end of the movie alone among other semi-important characters. Like I'm supposed to recognized this dude or something, he's given so much screen real estate

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God no.
Infinity War was the only 8/10 MCU movie, everything else is 7/10 at best.
Enjoyable flicks, but not worth a rewatch, especially the Iron Man sequels.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to see Endgame in the cinema.

I plan on watching all the movies, one a week and get Endgame on bluray.

It will be Mid-september before I get to Endgame.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
I've been strongly considering it, maybe timing it to be all the way through again when end game comes to dvd. I probably won't get around to it, but maybe..,

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch Infinity War one last time and pretend that it's the official ending #ThanosWasRight

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Ill rewatch my favorites like I do every so often.

Winter Soldier, Civil War, GotG, Thor 1 and Ragnarok, Homecoming, and Infinity War.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There's people who make a hobby out of collecting and reinterpreting this stuff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.