• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
I ate a slice of Nona Maria in Bleecker Street Pizza(left one in the picture) in West Village Manhattan, NYC.

E14-FC558-A580-40-D1-A3-CB-F34-E55-B5-AB83.jpg

I ate a Chicago Style tavern thin crust Pizza at Pat's Pizza in Lincoln Park, Chicago

20-F40-B1-C-C8-E6-45-C9-B314-D2-AE530170-D0.jpg

NYC= 9.8/10
Chicago = 9.6/10

Both amazing but I have to give the NYC the advantage

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Veredit is my least favorite website

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
nyc pizza > chicago pizza

i h8 deep dish and live in chi but pequods is the only exception to that. their cast iron pizza slaps but i would still take a shitty $1 nyc slice over it any day.

Superblatt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Another one of these? I'm a Chicago guy and can tell you there is no winner. It all depends on what you want style wise. Personally, some days I want my Lou's/Pequods etc, other days I want NYC style thin crust. Not really comparable.

And don't do the casserole comment. Please, it's old and juvenile. 🙄

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another one of these? I'm a Chicago guy and can tell you there is no winner. It all depends on what you want style wise. Personally, some days I want my Lou's/Pequods etc, other days I want NYC style thin crust. Not really comparable.

And don't do the casserole comment. Please, it's old and juvenile. 🙄
and some days I want some fucking PIZZA HUT

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

youtu.be

Gimme Pizza Slow

Olsen Twins Pizza song originally slowed down at the end of this video fromhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsJhfwbfMvUIt took too long to get to the song port...

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
that tavern style looks great. Never tried deep dish but it always looked too... well... deep.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Is that NYs top pizza spot? When I was in Chicago some months ago i tried deep dish because I thought that's what Chicago was known for, may have to try tavern style if I make the trip again some day.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Any pizza that's not cracker thin crust is great. There's still good cracker thin crust pizza, but it can't reach the heights of others.