• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Metal Gear. Time to remake a game to the point it's it's own beast. MGSV mechanics and movement in proper base infiltration with a whole crazy narrative its the only way Metal Gear redeems itself for me at this point.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Why are people asking for games with an anime art style in this thread? Blue Point are very talented but they are completely unproven in making games with that art style.

They can work with the publisher to understand the original concept art of said anime game and remake it with the original artistic style in mind.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
all 3 Dark Souls games..

just to hear the Souls-fanbase cry even more than they are now with the Demon´s Souls remake..

Red Ogre

Jul 19, 2019
Under the box, Madrid
Metal Gear. Time to remake a game to the point it's it's own beast. MGSV mechanics and movement in proper base infiltration with a whole crazy narrative its the only way Metal Gear redeems itself for me at this point.
I was gonna say pretty much the same. A MG remake is a way more exciting prospect than a MGS one.

It also would be their chance to prove themselves even further with a deep reimagining.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
c4bcbd17-f4a5-4e12-bj5ki9.jpeg

ToO wEsTeRn!!

Megabreath

Oct 25, 2018
Their own game, even if its a smaller one, they're a talented studio and kind of wasted remaking games.

Also Jak and Daxter, would give a bit a variety in PS lineup

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
They deserve to do their own IP instead of remaking and remastering other's.
See, I don't think this should be seen as 'punishment' or 'lesser' in any way or fashion.

BluePoint is the number 1 game-remake developer in the world. They get to retrofit and rip out the innards and work with absolute classics, knowing that there IS an audience waiting for them. Sounds like fun to me!

If they start to develop their own IP or new sequels etc. they become a bit more like everyone else. If that's what they want then cool.

deadmonkeyuk

Oct 27, 2017
Highlands, Scotland
Would love to see them tackle The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. Such a great game and world.

But more likely they will be work on another Sony owned IP, maybe Killzone 2 or Ico.

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
The problem is that Sony have precious little in the way of older titles that I'm interested in (and that they actually have ownership of). DeS was literally the only title I wanted and that was the title they ended up actually working on.

So nothing really.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
Dark Souls :-)

Nah I think Soul Reaver.

Outside of Sony stuff, a remake of Shadow Man would be great. Oh and Trespasser! That one would deserve a good version haha.

kenshee

Nov 8, 2017
Definitely want to put another vote forward for Legend of Dragoon.
That game made me fall in love with rpgs (final fantasy and such later cemented it) and gaming then turned into a hobby I wanted to make time for instead of something to kill time with. A prequel/sequel/remake has been my most wanted video game since the year 2000, however unrealistic it has always been.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Love them to go back to MGS, MGS 1-3 full remakes like Demon's and SoTC got would make me so happy.

Kraq

Oct 25, 2017
A full blown MGS1 remake or re-imagining would be mouthwatering. I always dreamed as a kid of fully exploring Shadow Moses and I can visualise how epic seeing the outside of the tank hangar in the snow would be with modern graphics.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Ideally Konami would be keeping them busy with Metal Gear and Silent Hill rramkes and putting them on everything