• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Bluepoint is going to have to finish designing the unfinished archstone for demons' right? Or am I imagining things thinking that archstone was confirmed as being in the remake?

Anyway, If that archstone turns out well enough I'd be interested in them making their own souls style game instead of just remaking.

YawZah

Oct 30, 2017
Sony will buy them and have them make Bloodborne 2 in collaboration with FromSoft.

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
MGS Trilogy. I know they already did the remasters, but the first three games play like ass, and it's such a waste. I mean even 4 is stuck in limbo on the PS3. One of the most classic game series of all time, and 4 out of 5 main installments either play awfully, or are not readily available to play for most people.

I do kinda expect them to be bought out by Sony soonish though, which cuts down the possibilities a whole lot.

Last edited:

Agni

Banned
Jun 10, 2020
I'd like them to make their own IP. Not particularly interested in remakes. Leave the past where it is. It had its time. Create something new and imaginative to call your own.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Metal Gear Solid or Soul Reaver

tumblr_milylcCwpG1ruzbsdo2_400.gif

This. Somebody, somewhere, make it happen.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
We got enough new IPs being made. It's cool to have a studio that's all about remaking old ass games with amazing graphics.

I say they tackle The Getaway next. And then give Jak some love.

Oct 29, 2017

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Sony should give them 6 months to do a 4k 60fps patch for bloodborne. Just add fast loading, hdr, dualsense support. Soul Sacrifice is a great one too, they had experience with Vita port like Gravity Rush 1 already.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sony should give them 6 months to do a 4k 60fps patch for bloodborne. Just add fast loading, hdr, dualsense support. Soul Sacrifice is a great one too, they had experience with Vita port like Gravity Rush 1 already.
From Software is likely busy with their own projects, but if Sony can get them to do it then I agree with you.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
From Software is likely busy with their own projects, but if Sony can get them to do it then I agree with you.
Yeah, potentially Qloc too, I think they did the dark souls 1 remaster. Pretty solid and already have experience with from engine. Just a solid frame rate, ultra fast loading and TAA at 4k. Upgrade some of the low res texture too.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, potentially Qloc too, I think they did the dark souls 1 remaster. Pretty solid and already have experience with from engine. Just a solid frame rate, ultra fast loading and TAA at 4k. Upgrade some of the low res texture too.
If only Sony invested time and resources in BC and developed techniques and methods that could increase the native resolution and double the framerate to BC games.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I dont have any interest in the new console but If it was Legend of Legaia I would drop that cash right away.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
If only Sony invested time and resources in BC and developed techniques and methods that could increase the resolution and double the framerate to BC games.
What they are doing with spiderman gives me doubt. I think the ps5 will just flip on ps4 pro mode when playing ps4 games. I don't even expect forced 16x AF at this point to tell you the truth. Just bare bone with side effect of faster loading maybe if you load from the SSD. This way they can justify charging people for remaster.