• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Gwenpoolshark

Gwenpoolshark

Jan 5, 2018
The Pool
All these overprivelged rich fucks with noe connection to the real world and tone deaf attitude can eat a bag of shit
and suffocate on it. Fuck em. Other have had no real interactions for month, haven't seen their families and they
act like Marie Antoinette up to eleven.
tenor.gif

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure all the people trolling will tune in and watch this on their reality TV show and buy the outfits they were wearing in her stupid game.

Nov 17, 2017
After a month of multiple near death experiences and asking everyone to watch out for enemy stands, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

Episode_48.png

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.
gilligans-island-cast.jpg

(I'm shocked that I haven't seen this one anywhere, but I guess Gilligan's Island is pretty old now.)

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.
gilligans-island-cast.jpg

(I'm shocked that I haven't seen this one anywhere, but I guess Gilligan's Island is pretty old now.)

I was planning on doing this myself.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
This meme was all over my timeline yesterday and I couldn't figure out for the life of me where it came from. Now I know and LMAO/SMH.

CursedOctopus

Oct 27, 2017

630x355.jpg

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
%255BHorribleSubs%255D+Hunter+X+Hunter+-+64+%255B720p%255D.mkv_snapshot_02.47_%255B2013.01.27_20.47.52%255D.jpg

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
They deserve every last ounce of mockery for this, but I'm over here not jealous of the private island but jealous because I want to hug my parents, hang out with friends, share a plate of food, exist in and outdoors with others without a mask, and just be in a crowd again without the soul-crushing anxiety.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
latest

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space

MV5BYzJkMGQ2YmMtZWI5ZC00NWZiLWI1NTItZTkxYmE2Mjg2NDRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
Off topic but dammit can the anime get a Season 2 pleeeeeeease?

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly how they have acted since day one of the Kardashians.

Its always been really stupid. Their "attempts" to make themselves look good have always been tone deaf and with the narcissism turned to 11.

But man they are ridiculously popular. I don't get it and I never saw the appeal but even if I think they are clowns they are really influential.

It probably says something about our society that so many people want to emulate these stupid assholes.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
the memes on twitter move too fast for me to be able to get my ideas out there by the time the next new meme is here.

i had THE BEST "is this an appropriate father/son relationship" post but by the time i put it out there we had already moved onto this one. *sigh*

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Amazingly I guess it would have been impossible to enjoy their PRIVATE island getaway PRIVATELY...

If "pics or it didn't happen" were a person

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, I lol'ed. I still consider Trump and Kefka to be very similar, although Kefka was smarter. But still, the resemblance is one only gamers can appreciate.

Kefka is one of the rare, rare cases where I'd rather have the cheeto. Anything he'd do, Kefka will do even more blatantly and on a larger scale apart from being a racist against non-whites because well, he hates everybody.

pants

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, I needed this thread this morning. AMAZING STUFF. Keep it up lol.

(Close your eyes and imagine the existential struggle of knowing you did something cool/extravagant/whatever but being unable to enjoy it until you post about it online...)

Last edited:

Kung Fucius

Jun 28, 2019
It's been an eternity since I last saw The Sopranos. Could someone remind me why this scene fits the meme? Is this the episode where they took Big Pussy out on the boat?

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017

rmjQKdI.png
EcPFOGv.png

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
lol you can call the kardashians idiots all you want but they (particularly Kris Jenner) are business geniuses, they know exactly when and how to be on brand, how to make money off of people's interest in their fame, and this tweet was totally on brand for them and got the exact desired effect: viral social media coverage of the entire family.

plvjls5jz3u51.jpg