• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
e1c9d0d1206fbc5a34773664153fe743.gif

After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

Oct 27, 2017
LOVED Elysium ...I need to buy in 4K BluRay though.
Great movie because it's so close to being our reality...A few more decades at this rate and it might just be. I'd say it is one of the most underrated sci-fi movies in recent history. People need to understand that the top 10 percent of the population in terms of wealth will do this if they feel their dominance/position is threatened. They've spent the last 45 years doing lower tech versions of the same thing.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017

Thank you! Was going through this thread waiting and hoping someone would make a MK version because honestly that's the only island these and the other insanely rich fucks deserve to be on right now, they're happily mocking those less well off, or outright making insane amounts more off the fact there's a pandemic going on, at this point anyone who gives any piece of leeway to this family, and I mean any member of it, and tries to say they're not evil and awful people then they can fuck off. This whole family is evil, it's not even debatable, the fact that this is the newest thing that's fucked up they've done isn't surprising because they clearly don't know how to act like normal human beings. Combine that with how close they are openly to trump and how they can't even claim to use that connection to help lobby for him to not be an evil fuck, because they actively tried to help keep him as president during this election period alone, they can can all fuck off.

It shocks me how so many people get called out by the Internet and forced out of public space and shunned from being able to work in public stuff like movies or TV for fucked up shit all the time now, and rightfully so, but somehow everyone ignored these chucklefucks openly being evil pieces of shit and there aren't calls for their shitty tv deals etc to be cancelled due to their clear unacceptable behavior.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Leave them all there and don't pick them up, film that shit from afar, that'd make for a great show.

Oct 27, 2017
Does Kim ever actually smile in any of her pictures? Every time she's pictured it looks like she's posing for a red carpet event.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

Fantasy-Island.jpg

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Oohh so that's what the original source of the this meme was.

Glad this is getting memed

Althougj on a related note Courtney somehow keeps getting better looking the older she gets. She's got a million kids and was married to Scott dizdIc (sp?) And I'd imagine thatd just wear you down. Maybe it's just because she smiles and the others are trying to look like models all the time

Was kanye there?

DirtySprite3

Banned
Sep 13, 2019
People itt love shitting on Kim but she's done a lot as an activist, getting innocent people freed and whatnot, etc. Besides it was her birthday idk why people are hating as I've seen many people post vacations pics during quarantine lol.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing this whole family has had their "how to protect yourselves from the masses when society crumbles" consultation sessions, right?

Jul 18, 2018
People itt love shitting on Kim but she's done a lot as an activist, getting innocent people freed and whatnot, etc. Besides it was her birthday idk why people are hating as I've seen many people post vacations pics during quarantine lol.
Yes she has helped fight grass roots movements and get certain innocent people freed.
However she also makes questionable decisions, which with her power, is very troubling. Her praise and advertising of her favorite photgraphers Mario Testino are on of those questionable decisions, and one she hasn't backed down on. Testino btw has multiple sexual allegations against him

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
"After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time."

C6730-B01-EB61-43-B2-AB76-9-EC7427-AF19-A.webp

OP
OP
Gwenpoolshark

Gwenpoolshark

Jan 5, 2018
The Pool

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
I don't care how clever her business acumen is, she's still an absolute tosser

Oct 28, 2017

Nov 17, 2017
After 100 years of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

https%3A%2F%2Fapptrigger.com%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2Feventide1.jpg

But guys! She is reminded how privileged she is!!!

So it's okay, right!?

As someone in the thread mentioned, she says "right now" as if flying our entire family to a private island to swim with whales and shit is something most people would be doing if it weren't for Covid.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I am glad at least some meme's came from this because man it is pretty infuriating. The amount of narcissism from that tweet is mindblowing.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Its one thing to do something stupid, but getting on a pedestal to announce you're about to do stupid thing?? Just go on your damn idiot trip already.

yc62k

Mar 7, 2019
lol you can call the kardashians idiots all you want but they (particularly Kris Jenner) are business geniuses, they know exactly when and how to be on brand, how to make money off of people's interest in their fame, and this tweet was totally on brand for them and got the exact desired effect: viral social media coverage of the entire family.
This is the worst kind of reply that always happens whenever someone rich does something evil/callous: Someone feels to need to point out that WELl ACtUally IT Was VEry Smart of thEm tO DO tHAt. Thank you for your insight, your cool, detached objectivity indicates your staggering intellect.