• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
It just gets worse and worse. I'm not sure how AEW will handle this, but I think he needs to be launched ASAP.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, host doesn't miss a beat at all. Just goes right on by it.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Someone please tell me why Sammy shouldn't be fired immediately?

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind that this is an industry where "shoot segments" like: "F.ck/Marry/Kill" or "Have you f.cked Diva XY"? are perfectly acceptable games/questions! Those had been popping up in my YT feed for some time and nobody minded them or raised an eybrow when they were asked...

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Yikes. What the fuck. Also, this took place on a wrestling Youtuber's podcast show. The host of the show(The Whole F'in Show) is a huge dick and constantly says shit like that all the time. I used to watch the show back in the day, but the misogynistic and creepy comments really turned me off.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Yikes. What the fuck. Also, this took place on a wrestling Youtuber's podcast show. The host of the show(The Whole F'in Show) is a huge dick and constantly says shit like that all the time. I used to watch the show back in the day, but the misogynistic and creepy comments really turned me off.

Isn't he an alt right fuck too....?

Snake Eater

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind that this is an industry where "shoot segments" like: "F.ck/Marry/Kill" or "Have you f.cked Diva XY"? are perfectly acceptable games/questions! Those had been popping up in my YT feed for some time and nobody minded them or raised an eybrow when they were asked...

I've watched a lot of wrestling shoot segments and I can't remember the word "rape" ever being casually mentioned

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
AEW's first big picture scandal here. Don't be Vince Kahn, draw the line here and now and fire him.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
You shouldnt be saying anything like that to begin with. To say it publicly about a potential co-worker takes levels of stupidity that is off the charts.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Good fucking god. Even as great as I think he's been in the ring, that's just fucking stupid. At the bare minimum, he should issue an apology to AEW as well as Sasha and get a fine/suspension. However, I'm not against him being fired for this as well. Even at 21 years old, he should know better than to say anything about raping anyone whether he was kidding or not.

So that's 3 of the 5 members of the Inner Circle who are questionable at best.

Last edited:

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Santana and Ortiz are gonna be watched HELLA closely now. 3 out of 5? Maaaaan

Also, Sammy gotta go or he gotta make a huge apology....

Then go.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There is a 0% chance he gets fired over this. If that's what you want/expect, steel yourself now for it to not happen.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
AEW's first big picture scandal here. Don't be Vince Kahn, draw the line here and now and fire him.

He'll be allowed to apologize, write it off as young and will likely reach out to Banks personally. There is no way a wrestling promotion is going to fire someone over what they said. I mean, they should, but this is full carny.

Oct 27, 2017
it says a lot that his mind immediately went to "rape" and not "wanted to have sex with" or something like that even if the later would still be inappropriate to say about a fellow wrestler

kiriku

Oct 27, 2017
WTF? And just casually throwing out you want to rape someone and the host doesn't even react, what kind of podcast is that? Not sure I want to know actually...

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Another thing to consider

If this is what he's saying when he knows everyone is listening, what could he possibly be saying when no one else can hear it?

Oct 27, 2017
When that scummy podcaster made shit comments about Alexa. Lots of wrestlers came out rightly and defended her.

Let's see what happens here.

Oct 25, 2017
The gall on Sammy considering he was just interacting with Sasha on Twitter last night. Just trash.

AEW looking real trash with how they've handled Havoc, Hager and (if the trend continues) Sammy.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
The gall on Sammy considering he was just interacting with Sasha on Twitter last night. Just trash.

AEW looking real trash with how they've handled Havoc, Hager and (if the trend continues) Sammy.
they cant deal with havoc rn because of a florida law. you cant fire someone who put themselves into rehab. he's probably gone when he's out of it.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO

How about the fact they built the initial run of the company around a guy who's had Trump Jr. and flat earth morons on his podcast....and then brought in Hager.

They've made a ton of garbage decisions from the beginning.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
I've watched a lot of wrestling shoot segments and I can't remember the word "rape" ever being casually mentioned
Im pretty sure theres some segment with Vince telling Heyman that he wants to hire a band of motocycles to rape Undertaker's wife lol , I'll try to find it on youtube if its there

EDIT :
Here it is
www.youtube.com

Vince Mc mahon Threatens Takers House,Kids,Wife & Paul Heymans Life

Viny Mac Goeing BERZERK-Thretaning Undertakers Wife With RAPE,Kidknaping His Children DIstroying His House & Killing Paul Heyman

Oct 25, 2017
they cant deal with havoc rn because of a florida law. you cant fire someone who put themselves into rehab. he's probably gone when he's out of it.
Maybe not, but you don't need to put out a statement saying "Best wishes to Jimmy as he enters rehab" either. Say he's in rehab, mention the allegations and explain why it can't be addressed at that time.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe not, but you don't need to put out a statement saying "Best wishes to Jimmy as he enters rehab" either. Say he's in rehab, mention the allegations and explain why it can't be addressed at that time.
they'd be opened to litigation. the thing with #metoo is that it comes from a moralistic pov(and i mean this in a good sense). it makes no sense for them, rn, to say "oh, he's in rehab now, but when he comes out, we firing them". as a company, from a PR standpoint, that's bad, regardless of the reasons.
that said, i do understand your sentiment.

Oct 25, 2017
they'd be opened to litigation. the thing with #metoo is that it comes from a moralistic pov(and i mean this in a good sense). it makes no sense for them, rn, to say "oh, he's in rehab now, but when he comes out, we firing them". as a company, from a PR standpoint, that's bad, regardless of the reasons.
fair points, and an obvious reminder of why I don't run a business lol. But yeah, I hope all of the companies with talent facing these allegations make the right moves going forward.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
He is a fucking dumbass for saying that in public, at 21 you should definitely know better but don't expect him to get fired for something he said years ago.

Nov 2, 2019
Man, I keep seeing people online with the "he was just a kid" line.

Fuck right out of here with that.

He wasnt some edgelord middle or high schooler talking about how hot he thought she was. People graduate college at 21. He was an adult and said he wanted to rape a woman. He knew what he said. He knew what that weird meant.

Considering his current gimmick is the Spanish sex god something tells me he hasn't changed much.

Release his ass.

Oct 25, 2017

The main issue was their statement made Jimmy out to be the victim.

Snake Eater

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's got a big feud with Matt Hardy now, let's see how AEW responds to a tape

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
There is zero chance he gets fired. He'll put out a press release apologizing and that's it.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
damn, he was my favorite relatively new member of the roster alongside Adam Page

i don't think he'll be fired, I think it will just end up being a public apology/statement. but damn, his mind is fucked. to go to "I wanted to fucking rape that woman" as opposed to like "Damn she was so fine" etc. shows how sus he is. I think his actions should be monitored if thats the kind of language he's defaulting to.