• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Britt definitely needs to work on her selling but I think Aubrey was telling them to rush through their spots because they were short on time so it's hard to fault her too much this time.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
Really happy that Britts reign is over, and even more that Thunder got her big championship moment.

AEW desperately needs new blood on the womens division, women that are a lot better and smoother. We need the equivalent of Darby, Sammy, MJF, Jungle Boy

I would love to see Athena and Toni Storm

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Yeah, I think they had to rush through it, which is unfortunate. There were a few good spots in there, but I think the lights out match was better.

Anyway, happy Thunder Rosa is the new champ!

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
From Cobra Moon having to job to that piece of shit Sexystar on LU to women's champion of a premier wrestling company. I can see why she pushed herself through injury for this moment. She put in a ton of work over the years to get here, and she's finally achieved it. It means something when everyone talked about her botching all the time to getting here through sheer grit and determination to be the best.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
The most casual walk over to the corner after that first Fire Thunder Driver

Right ?

Thunder does it as well but to a much, much lesser extent. Britt does it every single match, she just has no sense of momentum in her matches. She goes from spot to spot, but it's never smooth

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
BLOOD AND GLORY
www.youtube.com

Blood and Glory (Thunder Rosa A.E.W. Theme)

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyBlood and Glory (Thunder Rosa A.E.W. Theme) · All Elite WrestlingBlood and Glory (Thunder Rosa A.E.W. Theme)℗ 2020 All Elite Wre...

8 bit theme
www.youtube.com

8-Bit Thunder Rosa

Provided to YouTube by CDBaby8-Bit Thunder Rosa · All Elite Wrestling8-Bit Mayhem℗ 2021 All Elite WrestlingReleased on: 2021-03-05Auto-generated by YouTube.

New Champ. The journey wasn't always the best but we got the to the destination.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah they were definitely told to get up and hurry up towards the end due to time so it looked weird. Still a fun match though. Rosa deserves it.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Wish that was on PPV so that everything could breath more but it was still a solid main event to one of the best Dynamites.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
evil-defeated.gif

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Really happy that Britts reign is over, and even more that Thunder got her big championship moment.

AEW desperately needs new blood on the womens division, women that are a lot better and smoother. We need the equivalent of Darby, Sammy, MJF, Jungle Boy

I would love to see Athena and Toni Storm

I'm hoping for Athena and Taya Valkyrie, but I would be fine with Toni Storm too.

And I also want to see more women getting the spotlight that are better in the ring. Deeb, Shida, Nyla, Statlander, Ruby, Riho, Hayter, to go along with a healthy Rosa.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that was better than any of the women's matches being put on at Mania solely because it was the culmination of a year long feud.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'm very happy for La Mera Mera, brutal match.

I don't get why Dustin had to come out, I mean I know but still think it was unnecesary but it's fine, I still loved the moment

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Don't even know what Britt could do now other than a Hayter feud. Part of the issue with a long title reign is that you've already beaten everyone unless they bring in someone new.

lupin23rd

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any female free agent who's big enough to intimidate Jade? Would love to see that unless they want to bring in an underdog to take her out. Or maybe Stat steps up.