• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Hangman is really blind of fury for the young bucks.

I love how they are telling this story in the ring.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I don't think either is going heel here. The story has been that there's legit issues here and its not a black and white situation. If there is a bigger break up at the end I don't think it will be a clear heel turn or anything.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think either is going heel here. The story has been that there's legit issues here and its not a black and white situation. If there is a bigger break up at the end I don't think it will be a clear heel turn or anything.
yes, it's more nuanced, but Hangman is still in the right

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Kenny not wrestling like a guy who wants to win.

Is the Page heel turn coming tonight or are they gonna drag it out?

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
This match is fucking amazing, the stiff hits they are taking from each other, the trust they have with each other as wrestlers... the fucking story telling in the ring.

This is on another level.

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking this ends when Page convinces Omega to not hold back against the Bucks leading to them retaining, furthering their bond instead of ending it.