• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
Seriously y'all casuals love the idea of a dude who drinks and kicks ass. Page can be Stone Cold with flowing blond locks and well sculpted facial hair.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
AEW is so good at making babyfaces that they made one on accident

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Hangman losing to Jericho is the best thing that could have happened to him.

He's infinitely more interesting and over.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Hahaha that pop for my boyyyyy.

Fucking love how this company builds stars and gets them right over when peeps slate them and write them off.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
It is absolutely amazing to me what AEW has done building stars. Darby, Sammy, Orange Cassidy, but Adam Page is the real one. They took him from not well liked to fucking being one of the biggest stars in AEW.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Kenny's new theme is infinitely better than whatever he had when AEW began.

He's always used this in AEW hasn't he? What did he have before? I know when he came out at the press conference he had the 'Never Look Back' Being the Elite music but pretty sure he's used Battle Cry since AEW officially started?

EDIT: Yeah, just a weird instrumental version of it

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Nick Jackson after stopping Matt and then tagging him saying fuck it let's end this guy's career LMAO

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay I take it back, they might be able to turn the Elite heel and have Page as the lone babyface standing.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
kenny omega out there like "THE FUCK IS GOING ON"

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I remember when Hangman had a title shot against Jericho and people were saying he was bland and wasn't ready for the spotlight, now the dude is getting the biggest pop in a match with Kenny and the Bucks.