• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So is Regal gonna be the glue that keeps these two together? Cuz if so that would be rad.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
went from "what a shit ending" to "fuck yea!". It's like these people understand booking

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
The shoulder of Danielson wasn't down so I can hope while they team, Danielson can bring up that his shoulder was never down and add tension to this storyline.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I legit love the forcefulness of Regal with those two, to keep them in check. Now that is some manager shit.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I keep forgetting that these weird Tony Schiovone segments between matches are just stalling for a sec to let the ring crew replace the bloody canvas.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
So that's how Rosa gets back in: beat Leyla and get her match vs. Baker at San Antonio in a St. Patrick's Day Slam Dynamite.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I like how y'all were like "this is gonna be a cool down match" when this is about to be a clusterfuck of a sprint

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be surprise if Jeff Hardy shows up now. I'd wait until this coming Wednesday and for now, have Andrade and the rest of the Office officially kick out and take out Matt.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"this is probably gonna be a cool-off match"

50% chance of Andrade yeeting Darby to space and for some reason Sting does a top-rope hurricana