• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
For those not in the know, they are in San Antonio (Thunder Rosa's home town), in 2 weeks. Expect a rematch likely in a cage

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
the evil is not defeated

but I agree with sentiment in this thread that can be ultimately a step to a better ending

nemorrhoids

Oct 22, 2018
Definitely not the most engaging match. It makes sense that Rosa might still be injured. Plus, it is very very hard to follow up Punk/MJF, or really any match tonight. So I have a lot of sympathy for DMD and Rosa

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
That would've been a passable if slow paced match on a Dynamite but not for this. Oh well. Was looking forward to it but the awkward build to it didn't help.

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
Did someone say piss?

3QG3lTo.jpg

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
For those not in the know, they are in San Antonio (Thunder Rosa's home town), in 2 weeks. Expect a rematch likely in a cage

Also, it will be March 16th and they may call it St. Patrick's Slam again. Around the one year mark after their lights out match. It would make a lot of sense. Can't end the feud like they did there.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Bakers matches are interference and ref spots. The rinse and repeat is tiring at this point. PPV has been fire despite this match though

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Gedo book that match?

I'm trying not to be a hater, but were Thunder Rosa's two most recent matches slow because she worked hurt or because Britt Baker was the other performer?

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
I hate to say this but it was the right call.

However, they really need to do something ASAP if you want people to see the rematch sooner than later.
Yeah, if anything that match soured the build even more than anything. Would've been better putting some other match on instead.

I'm just really over Britt right now :/

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Here we go with another potential 5/5 match.

I hope everyone finally got to have their piss break during that last match.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Time for our two wholesome wrassling dads to beat the holy hell out of each other

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I still want to know after all that interference why there was no sign of Mercedes Martinez there to back up Rosa? That literally makes zero sense.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Bakers matches are interference and ref spots. The rinse and repeat is tiring at this point. PPV has been fire despite this match though
Maybe that's why I find them so frustrating. There's never a legit win in them.

I'm trying not to be a hater, but were Thunder Rosa's two most recent matches slow because she worked hurt or because Britt Baker was the other performer?
Probably a bit of both. But I've never loved DMD matches anyway, save for the lights-out.

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Rosa didn't win the belt there. That match might be better rewatched at 1.2x speed

This match will be good, but the real fun should be on the Dynamite After Revolution

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
hahaha, i've never seen that, raising and using your leg as a lever to pry hands being locked. Bryan always brings out interesting technical stuff