• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Considering Karter's level of experience I thought he looked solid. Not "let's put him on TV" solid but solid no less.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
This show has just been a treat to watch. So much story movement, and they're setting things up for future weeks. Love it.

everything has been better than I expected so far. Though I still saw the varsity blondes and the womens match is going to have to be really good. And I want a real shark.

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017
I'll be honest, I watch quite a bit of wrestling and I still don't know where the FTW championship actually comes from. Florida territorial wrestling, Funky Time Wrestling, For The Win...estling?

I think Taz felt disrespected and left out of the ECW title picture thus he made and defended his own Fuck the World championship and had FTW written on his wrist tape.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The bitch there is, the bitch there was, the bitch there ever will be

Oct 25, 2017
ludacris-welcome-to-atlanta.gif

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Wtf they're out here stealing Chaos Project's shit. Sterling! Help!

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
These women are working hard. Good story stuff here too with Jade wanting nothing to do with Athena.