• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Enjoying Ricky getting to do his thing, but hope he puts this away sooner than later. Cole CAWter is doing well enough, but I have zero investment in him.

Edit: There it is. Didn't overstay its welcome.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Lol this jobber is going for face fire and getting booed. Dude couldn't look any more bland considering the opponent

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Rickyyyyyy(!)'s so charitable to give that kid so much. 🥰

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
okay

i was worried where starks/hobbs would end up

if you gotta have a blow-off feud, just go full stupid and get danhausen

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Ooh fun. I'll be at the show next Wednesday. I'll be taking my parents with me, so I get to tell them all about Danhausen now.

I knew buying them tickets made a lot of sense.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I'll be honest, I watch quite a bit of wrestling and I still don't know where the FTW championship actually comes from. Florida territorial wrestling, Funky Time Wrestling, For The Win...estling?

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's always good to see Willow in her 'man I'm not signed but I'm on AEW all the time' phase

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest, I watch quite a bit of wrestling and I still don't know where the FTW championship actually comes from. Florida territorial wrestling, Funky Time Wrestling, For The Win...estling?

Fuck The World.

which is what FTW meant for decades before For The Win muddied the waters. Common biker tattoo, etc.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So that segment was taped before the match got changed, right?

It's cool. Extremely few can live that FTW lifestyle. 😎

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
This show has just been a treat to watch. So much story movement, and they're setting things up for future weeks. Love it.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017

Taz introduced his own title during his tenure in ECW as the "Fuck the World" Title. Brought it back when he created Team Taz with Brian Cage