• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Final polling percentages! Here's who the ResetEra community thinks will take each match!

Serena Deeb 100%
Orange Cassidy 78%
Matt Hardy 56%
MJF 78%
Kenny Omega 78%
Darby Allin 84%
Hikaru Shida 61%
Young Bucks 72%
Jon Moxley 89%

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
They said "Allysin announced her free agency earlier this week, we'll say more about this later" ... is that a hint they signed her?!

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Deeb is looking great, her aggression and look are fantastic. This match has just been some great solid wrestling.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Put out the all elite tweet for Allysin Kay. She's dope. And Rosa got me hype as fuck.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Good match. Sign Kay. Gimme Rosa vs. Deeb in AEW, though I wonder if the post-match was just meant to hype up a rematch between them in NWA.

silentbum

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really confused about B/R Live.

I used it for the first time to purchase All Out, and now went there again to purchase Full Gear.

But, I don't see any options anywhere to delete my payment method on the site and I'm not even sure what card of mine it used to buy the PPV. Site is super confusing.

Oct 28, 2017
Final polling percentages! Here's who the ResetEra community thinks will take each match!

Serena Deeb 100%
Orange Cassidy 78%
Matt Hardy 56%
MJF 78%
Kenny Omega 78%
Darby Allin 84%
Hikaru Shida 61%
Young Bucks 72%
Jon Moxley 89%

Only one I'm confused about is Omega... and by that I mean I think it should be 100%.

I know AEW likes to be unpredictable but I don't see how their storyline makes any sense if Hangman wins this early.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Kenny and Hangman were sooooo fucking good as a tag team.

I don't think anyone could have seen it working out as well as it did.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't hide that beaming smile when she came out...Rosa really seems to dig being involved with AEW.
I popped so goddamn hard. In the small amount of time she's been on, I've become super invested. She's got to be my current favorite women's wrestler right now. Embodies "badass".