• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pauljeremiah

Oct 28, 2017
Ireland
dQXfwqC.jpg

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Pardon my ignorance because its been a few weeks since I've watched AEW, but reading through the card....is AEW working with NWA now? Interesting to see that title match on the card. Just curious or if it's a one-off thing. Kinda cool.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Pardon my ignorance because its been a few weeks since I've watched AEW, but reading through the card....is AEW working with NWA now? Interesting to see that title match on the card. Just curious or if it's a one-off thing. Kinda cool.

Serena Deeb is an AEW wrestler and current NWA champion, so some sort of deal is happening between them. That's all we know.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
AEW may have some issues at times building up some feuds (and really good at other times), but my god AEW are fucking masters are promo videos/song choices.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Hangman's new gear looks so good.

Make him lose the chaps? He'll just integrate them into the gear itself.

hy4D3uZ.gif

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
EDDIE

God I know he won't win, but I'm rooting for him... I'm just so happy to see him getting this shot after all this time.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Man I want Eddie to win so bad. But I know its not going to happen. But man the promos we would get with a Eddie run.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So they're leaning into mentioning Eddie's mother here. I imagine that's going to factor in the match and probably how they'll get Eddie to say 'I quit'.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit they let the Lucha Bros cut a promo in Spanish, I hope they don't stop that.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Wait a second...

What if Eddie fucking wins tonight? They are having major hints at Eddie/Archer or PAC feud... god please.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
I love Alex being a Dark Order guy that is an interviewer hahaha. He has to be the best interviewer they got as well.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Mox brings in Eddie's mother to get Kingston to quit, wouldn't that make him the heel here?
Maybe? It really depends on how they accomplish it. Even though Mox has been undoubtedly a face champ, he's acted as tweener and has had not qualms of being underhanded (see the MJF match)

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
They should play the Biden speech on the big screen during the first matche(s) and have another camera pointed at Jericho's face the whole time.