• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Ibushi doesn't need it though. Hangman beating Omega and kicking out of the OWA has the strong possibility to make him a fucking megastar. Like he's already over, but imagine the pop and momentum he'd have of beating Omega AND kicking out of the most protected move in wrestling.
Ibushi has already done it. He is THE only person to kick out of it. Hangman could, but it'd really mess with the Golden Lovers story IMHO. I'd like Hangman to use One Winged Angel again like he did against the Bucks.
Didn't know Ibushi already did it, looking at a clip looks like it's from back in their DDT days? What's the kick-out situation during his 'Cleaner' run? I think Okada got away with getting hit by one once but I can't remember the specifics.

It's honestly so great the implications kicking out of just one wrestling move can be so huge due to the history and context behind it.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a great show... as long as the Hardy/Sammy match is pre-recorded

My picks:

Eddie Kingston, I'll take the upset. He can have some fun matches for a month or two before Kenny takes it.
Young Bucks, AEW isn't going to pull the same trick twice. This feud has been rather disappointing
Shida... idk. I just hope the women's divison can get more time in general.
Darby. Its been building for a year now.
Page. He'll lose to Eddie why Kenny rages.
MJF. Hope this the opening match, because Biden is speaking at the same time the show starts at 8pm ET. Actually I hope they just delay or show the speech but I doubt it. Get fucked Chris Jericho.
Sammy. Please let this be pre-recorded.
Orange Cassidy. Pre show
Serena Deeb. NWA isn't going to change hands on a pre show.

Oct 27, 2017
Bryan Alvarez said that the Hardy match was pre-recorded I think before the last Dynamite and they were both on that Dynamite so no one died or got seriously hurt.

I still think that if Matt and Sammy had an old school style match with no crazy moves or ridiculous risky spots involved. Kept it to the ring with little to no bullshit, it would be fine. Sammy could win. They could move on. This obsession that Matt has with having to try to prove that he can keep up with the young-ins is kind of sad. Hell he even invented the Broken Matt character so he wouldn't have to do the dangerous shit anymore.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017

I'm so happy for Kingston.

I truly believe this is the best story AEW has done. It feels real and you can just feel the emotion from Eddie when he talks.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Normally as a foreigner I find it corny as f.ck, but I wouldn't mind AEW playing the National Anthem before the PPV tonight.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Didn't know Ibushi already did it, looking at a clip looks like it's from back in their DDT days? What's the kick-out situation during his 'Cleaner' run? I think Okada got away with getting hit by one once but I can't remember the specifics.

It's honestly so great the implications kicking out of just one wrestling move can be so huge due to the history and context behind it.

Okada got a leg on the ropes before the 3. Kota is still the only kick out

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
This starts alongside the Biden victory speech tho.

I mean I have multiple monitors because it's 2020 but still, OOF.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
The basically instant rise of Kingston from one no DQ match with Cody out of nowhere to getting multiple title shots with some of the best promos in the biz has been beautiful to watch.

I don't think they'll put the belt on him, because I think they're going to put it on Kenny, but I would love to be wrong.

GolazoDan

Oct 25, 2017
I've been watching Eddie Kingston since 2004 and there have been so many times promotions gave either overlooked him completely or wasted him until he's left. Only CHIKARA committed to making him their guy until the first shutdown. Over the years few wrestlers have been able to get me excited about wrestling like Eddie Kingston, his feuds with Hero and Sweeney were incredible. I'm so excited that other people are getting aboard the hype train and I absolutely love this feud with Moxley. Both guys have killed it with the promos and I hope the match lives up to the hype.

I'm so glad he didn't retire.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Buying my first PPV. Got stuck working tonight but I'll watch Biden live and watch this once I'm home. Gonna be a good night

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm 90% sure Wardlow betrays MJF and then joins the Inner Circle.

No way. There's a swell of fans who want a Wardlow face turn and MJF is being built as THE heel of AEW. Maybe they go "You're in." then stop Wardlow from following MJF who casts him aside. Then Wardlow takes on and eventually dismantles and takes down Inner Circle to get to MJF who will have become world champ by that time

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I'm not super hyped for MjF Jericho especially with Jericho's personal views… But not even getting into that I really really really want tonight to really kick off Wardlow being his own thing . The last thing I want is him feuding with Hager over which muscle in the IC gets to just stand there and mean mug at the camera most prominently

Joker Code

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
I haven't been paying close attention to dynamite in the past couple of weeks, but this card seems great. I'm probably watching it tonight.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not super hyped for MjF Jericho especially with Jericho's personal views… But not even getting into that I really really really want tonight to really kick off Wardlow being his own thing . The last thing I want is him feuding with Hager over which muscle in the IC gets to just stand there and mean mug at the camera most prominently
Yeah, that angle would suck and I hope they don't do it. Putting aside Hager's personal views also, he's just shit in the ring. The few good matches he has had in AEW have been him being carried by a much much better wrestler. And while Wardlow probably could do that he's so good I'd rather see him go up against some better wrestlers.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
They're doing a red carpet on YouTube at 6PM eastern!

Wardlow will have his time. They're clearly setting him up to, at some point, break free from MJF and have a big run on his own.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, that angle would suck and I hope they don't do it. Putting aside Hager's personal views also, he's just shit in the ring. The few good matches he has had in AEW have been him being carried by a much much better wrestler. And while Wardlow probably could do that he's so good I'd rather see him go up against some better wrestlers.

Especially that we know what Hager is at this point the kind of promos, the kind of match it will be. Wardlow though hasn't been allowed to do his own thing yet, They've certainly brought him along very very slowly, not that it's a bad thing.

It would be nice to finally have a face/Moxley type of tweener face big man too since all the other AEW singles big men are heels

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way I can give them money and watch this legally via the interwebs?

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. It's $50, I believe.

live.bleacherreport.com

AEW All Out 2021 PPV

Be the best AEW All Out 2021 PPV fan you can be with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights, scores and more.

Not sure where you are, so you might also want to try fite.tv to compare.

Fite works. Bleachrreport doesn't. Thanks!
(I'm in Brazil)

Edit: Oh, no wait, I don't think any of these work. lol
Ok, thanks anyway!

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any way I can give them money and watch this legally via the interwebs?
www.fite.tv

▷ AEW: Full Gear 2020 - Official PPV Replay

Official PPV Replay: ✓ All Elite Wrestling ✓ Pro Wrestling, Events ✓ LIVE Nov 7, 8PM ET/5PM PT ✓ Chris Jericho, Adam Page "Hangman", Cody Rhodes, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Darby Allin, Kenny Omega, Orange Cassidy, MJF, Allysin Kay "AK 47", Sammy Guevara, Eddie Kingston, John Silver, Nyla Rose...

GolazoDan

Oct 25, 2017
I do think there might be a faction shift coming up, either tonight or in the next few weeks. I almost think they might have MJF usurp Jericho from the group (like Kojima-gun becoming Suzuki-gun) but (a) that group's kinda the same thing with a different loudmouth and (b) Sammy won't be there tonight and he's a key part of it. That whole feud does nothing for me but it feels like *something* big is about to happen that might change my mind.

Wardlow/Will Hobbs tag team in Team Taz, get that one going. Two big beefy lads straight out of WCW.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
No matter what happens, you have to love Kingston's story. From having to sell his gear to make ends meet after NWA and indies were shut down due to COVID just a few months ago to headlining a huge card for AEW tonight. I'd love to see him win it tonight even if it's just a short reign. Have him drop it in a rubber match with Mox in a cage in the first show of the new year or something.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
When I ordered it(in the uk) it gave me the choice to get it with $20 credit, I don't know if that'll be available to other people
I do think there might be a faction shift coming up, either tonight or in the next few weeks. I almost think they might have MJF usurp Jericho from the group (like Kojima-gun becoming Suzuki-gun) but (a) that group's kinda the same thing with a different loudmouth and (b) Sammy won't be there tonight and he's a key part of it. That whole feud does nothing for me but it feels like *something* big is about to happen that might change my mind.

Wardlow/Will Hobbs tag team in Team Taz, get that one going. Two big beefy lads straight out of WCW.
It would line up with them potentially finding a way to bring PAC in, he could get some boys together to join the fray

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
If it wasn't going to obviously call back to one specific match and moment I would hope more than anything else that Kingston would lose by just passing out bloody in a submission.

If there's ever a man that deserves the , " HE NEVER GAVE UP" call it's Eddie

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Ya $50 here in America, but since it's once a quarter, I feel it's worth it.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if we will get a surprise return or someone totally new tonight. We got Sydal an All Out and Cage at Double or Nothing.

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
No way. There's a swell of fans who want a Wardlow face turn and MJF is being built as THE heel of AEW. Maybe they go "You're in." then stop Wardlow from following MJF who casts him aside. Then Wardlow takes on and eventually dismantles and takes down Inner Circle to get to MJF who will have become world champ by that time

That and they've been teasing Hager v Wardlow for a while now. Can definitely see them all giving Wardlow a beat down.

bought it off PSN here in the uk, so there's that option too (saves having to navigate through the browser).

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Card bought. Worth the cash every time out. Excited to unwind with some AE-Dub!

As with last time I probably won't be able to stay up for the whole card and will have to catch part of it tomorrow cuz I'm old af.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be rooting for Cody. Not interested in seeing Darby being crowned.