• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
definitely not off the air lol

they had like eight minutes left if 12 was the cut off

why would there even be a cut off on a stream? what lol

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
TNT is handling the production stuff once they're on TV, right?

Because they really need help in that department

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Solid show. The only match I didn't like was Brandi/Allie and mainly because I don't think AEW needs a Stephanie McMahon. I guess we'll see when Brandi starts wearing lots of leather and takes a table bump once a year.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Man fuck the negativity.

They are at least taking a stand and a position against gun violence.

The other company, well let's not even begin to talk about them.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
They are giving their NXT talent some rub in the place they picked them from. This was planned months ahead even Meltzer said this.
I guarantee you WWE would not have given a shit less about airing their anniversary live tonight if they didn't see as an opportunity to run something against FFTF.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather deal with production fuck ups and flubs than the over produced and sterile steaming shit that is WWE.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
BOING.

They really need more production people or something. If you told me only Cody and the Elite were running the show thing I would believe you. TNT should send in some TV people. But enough about produciton. Fun good show.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
If you honestly think Vince didn't purposely counterprogram FFTF with that Evolve show on the network, you have no idea who the fuck Vince McMahon is.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
A good show with one great match, one really good match, and a bunch of good matches. Very little to be mad about outside of the production hiccups.

...and they used The Librarians well.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
O-3 on the pre show. There is always next time!
I think that's a bit unfair. Wrestling wise, the pre show was Way better than the first two. The fuck up with the subtitles sucked but that was about it. Even the Librarian stuff wasn't that bad (and they got a heel couple out of it plus they made Sonny Kiss look like a million bucks)

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
I guarantee you WWE would not have given a shit less about airing their anniversary live tonight if they didn't see as an opportunity to run something against FFTF.
It's good for the business even Cody commented back when All In competed vs NXT with Gargano vs Ciampa that competition makes a great night in wrestling. Why get upset over his if you are Cody all of a sudden? They decided to air The Evolve anniversary special and give their subscribers something more out of their 9.99.

Fourth Storm

Oct 25, 2017
An entertaining evening from AEW. I am sure they will iron out the production issues in time. Didn't take too much away from the event imo and made it kinda fun to realize you are watching an upstart promotion. Well, goodnight... BOING!