• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want Private Party to be heels. 😢

But Dark Order making the save! 😊

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Matt Hardy going from Broken to new era Million Dollar Man is something I certainly didn't expect

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If the tag match ain't the main event then Proud and Powerful ain't winnin.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Loved the post-match. I'm hungry for Hangman to join Dark Order. He did look a bit silly offering up 100% of his earnings after getting one over on Matt, but I'm down for the match overall. Think Hangman can get a good singles match out of Hardy.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Super down for Matt vs Page just on a storyline level, considering it includes all the surrounding elements as well.

I'm surprisingly invested in this tug of war over hangman currently tbh.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
I've been waiting for some kind of Serena Deeb heel turn. I wonder if she beats down Riho after the match if she loses.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me or does JR seem good tonight? He's coherent, flowing extremely well with the other two and he sounds engaged and actually putting forth some enthusiasm for the wrestlers

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me or does JR seem good tonight? He's coherent, flowing extremely well with the other two and he sounds engaged and actually putting forth some enthusiasm for the wrestlers
Maybe someone finally told him to relax? Does seem fine tonight. Usually cringe when he calls the women matches.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Edit: JR commentary has been good today, he sounds sick. JR sounds like shit, his voice is weak.

Go home and rest

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
So far, so good for Riho/Deeb :)

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
He was solid last week as well. A noticeable step up over the listlessness that had hampered his commentary for some time.

Bootleg Ziggler is distracting me in the crowd during this match with his reactions.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
JR was also pretty good a week ago. just seemed to not be so critical about everything. noticed it significantly in the janela match

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Good stuff so far. I'd be shocked if Riho doesn't win. Thought that coming in because it's her return match but now that Deeb is playing up the knee she has an out.

Status
Not open for further replies.