• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
There's that Joshi muscle tape. It ain't a roster without someone tapped up. I miss my favorite Joshi Kagetsu and her neck held together with 40 pieces of tape around her shoulder and neck

Prince Akeem

Nov 5, 2017
The people that practically nobody wanted to see advance are advancing and its sucking all of the air out of this.

mtlspider

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually fine with the Ryo win.

Don't think that's the last we'll see Maki anyway.

Good showing so far and very impressed with everyone.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly this has been great so far and I wasn't really expecting any of the non-AEW related talent to go over anyway. Always assumed this would be more of a showcase for the future.

Been deeply entertained and I wanna see everyone back again, so mission accomplished.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
On one hand I've been saying Maki wouldn't make it to Jacksonville because she's in a feud. But I thought she'd win one.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I was afraid they'd go with the women who were in AEW before, didn't think they'd do it, but here we are.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Kenny tweeting immediately after Itoh losing just had to be designed cause he's (rightfully) getting ran on Twitter over Itoh losing.

4D Chess brehs, atleast I hope so.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just happy too see all this great talent. We're still in a pandemic. This is just a spot light and a look at the future post covid.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I just don't get booking known AEW performers to win all of round 1 when only one of them is showing up on Dynamite anyway.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Ryo came back to wrestling instead of retirement literally because of AEW and Itoh isn't done in Japan so of course she goes over so she can come over and keep going. She'll come eventually, I have faith in that.

My own booking is still Yuka vs Aja Kong for the Japan side finals, Yuka goes over, Britt makes the US finals and Yuka comes for revenge for that time Britt ripped one of her teeth out, Britt goes over and probably takes the title off Shida.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Ryo came back to wrestling instead of retirement literally because of AEW and Itoh isn't done in Japan so of course she goes over so she can come over and keep going. She'll come eventually, I have faith in that.

You can bring Ryo to AEW after she loses. Literally tomorrow she can come, and if she'd taken a loss to the most over person in the tournament she'd be no less over.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I just don't get booking known AEW performers to win all of round 1 when only one of them is showing up on Dynamite anyway.
it's gotta be that they've already paid these women for a certain amount of matches. just fulfilling some contracts here before they run out, most like.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
that match was ok. But the night as a whole was great! Hope everyone on this show can show up stateside one day (sign VENY and Itoh!)

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
You guys are aware that Maki Itoh wrestles on the regular right? You can watch all the Maki Itoh you can handle anytime you want.

There's a whole wide world of wrestling outside of AEW, check it out.

Dec 30, 2020
It feels so weird, I was just binging a bunch of OSW and the fake Sting with real Sting so seeing him here my brain doesn't register just how long it's been.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
BRUTAL. Everyone killed it tonight. Amazing card.

I know y'all are bummed about Maki, but this will only make the internet crowd louder in their support of her. Zero doubt AE-Dub is going to make a strong push for her.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Gotta be honest. After Itoh lost, the whole thing went sour to me. It's been the first time EVER this has happened with AEW. :/

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing matches. Not the fan of the booking but everyone looked awesome.

I think that this shows me is that there needs to be an AEW Japan mini series. More matches with these people. Maybe some other for the men's side with the winner qualifying for a title shot or something.

This is definitely not the last we've seen of those that lost the match. They had to notice the youtube numbers. I don't think its been that high in a while (someone correct me if I'm wrong though)

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Yuka vs Britt in the finals then. Going with the predictable assumption after that booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.