• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With the wins so far it just seems like the winner on Japan side will be a woman AEW worked with before

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Smooth af. Even better than the first match and I wasn't expecting that. Came in rooting for Veny and can't wait to see more. Didn't like Emi in her AE-Dub run but she totally won me over here. Both are friggin' amazing!

Maki!

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the only issue is I think she's supposed to be a heel but if she did this in America with a crowd she'd be the biggest Babyface on the roster

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn, maki's gonna have US audiences eating out of the palm of her hand if she comes over

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
The bit about her being a failed idol really undersells the fact that she's actually a really good singer.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Maki is like Asuka who even though she doesn't speak that much English, her facial expression and mannerism is all you need to translate over to the audience.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
God.

Imagine if the pandemic hadn't happened and the Joushis were integrated into the division the way they were planned to be.

What a different timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.