• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
I feel that this situation-zero crowd- is a great fit for Excalibur and his "I will never shut up" style. He's doing this like it's a radio hockey game, which helps make this less quiet

Yea this works for the taping. Helps that Excalibur is knowledgeable as hell.

Veny is super athletic wow. They can def win crowds over much like Riho did originally.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
15,000 people watching at the mo. How much does Dark usually get when it's live?

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Veny is soooooo gooooood! And holy shit warrior queen Emi is awesome!

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
I saw flashes of this during her AEW run but Emi can clearly go. This is the best she's looked in an AEW ring.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Some of these fast 1...2...................hold it............... no! counts are doing my head in.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they find a way to get most of these women on AEW regularly. I get right now it might be impossible. I doubt some of them want to move to America.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting worked by every one of these near falls lol

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
What stands out to me about the first two matches is how good of a fit in style each pairing of wrestlers was. Which is a compliment to either the smarts of the booker or the adaptiveness of the performers.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
That match was so damn good. Loved it. A true joshi slobberknocker. Veny was very impressive, and that was Emi's best AEW match.

Status
Not open for further replies.