• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I am having the best time ever but also fully acknowledge why this definitely was never going to be on Dynamite.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
when people watch this I hope they understand why the AEW women's division struggles so much

the pandemic has been preventing them from booking the incredible joshi wrestlers they want to like these, except in private arenas like this :(

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
I actually prefer them to use a smaller ring like this. A lot of the joshi are used to the smaller size and it makes them look way faster pinballing around.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Excalibur is doing great. Initially I would have said I miss Veda Scott, and I do, but he has so much info to convey there is barely room for co commentary.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Mei's talented. She does well to hide her botches and makes the match just look competitive. Helps that Yuka is just really good as well

edit: and its over. Awesome match. Can't wait to see more Mei in the future.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing match! A little rough in a few spots but so much fun! Hope we see more of Mei.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
Hope that wasn't the last time we see Mei in AEW (or any one on the Japan side for that matter)

oh and AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Go Veny!

Oh well this is a much better look for Emi. Lol that fucking theme tho.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Excalibur is doing great. Initially I would have said I miss Veda Scott, and I do, but he has so much info to convey there is barely room for co commentary.
I feel that this situation-zero crowd- is a great fit for Excalibur and his "I will never shut up" style. He's doing this like it's a radio hockey game, which helps make this less quiet

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Yooo... excalibur with the references and explanation of Hana's kimono. He didn't have to, AEW could've just let it go, but the fact he still wanted to state that shows they give this mad respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.