• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

Taz talking her up. 🤔🤔🤔

Brit The Human Suplex Machine about to come out here and drop mother fuckers on their heads
aeeb88bbafa3c8e6a56b6218d6f00ffb3f851be1_hq.gif

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
Britt with Team Taz would be great. I always felt like adding women members to the male factions would be helpful in establishing some of them more. Anna Jay is DO is an example, this would be another. As much as they can blend the entire roster into a cohesive unit is a good thing IMO

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017
Britt with Team Taz would be great. I always felt like adding women members to the male factions would be helpful in establishing some of them more. Anna Jay is DO is an example, this would be another. As much as they can blend the entire roster into a cohesive unit is a good thing IMO

I've got Britt in the Inner Circle in my AEW Fire Pro Promoter campaign and added Statlander to the Best Friends.

Definitely agree with adding ladies to existing factions, not where I would've expected Britt but I guess she fits in Team Taz about as well as Ricky does.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Moving ain't easy but everything is in place for AEW tomorrow night. Can't wait to crack a cold one (chocolate milk) and watch some wrasslin'

Oct 27, 2017
Hold on. 2 Cold Scorpio is STILL fucking wrestling? Is he still good? Sign that man to a legends/coach contract AEW. Kind of want to watch that show now.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
What if Eddies man is Pac??? Pac finally makes his triumphant return and joins The Eddie crew.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Nah it's Moxley vs the alien from Annihilation people it's right there in the pic. It transforms at the end in to Tribal Chief Roman Reigns. /end episode

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Miro says he's gonna be wrestling in another place besides AEW. Gotta be NJPW

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
So some big news happened today in NJPW. The CEO is out and will be replaced. Maybe another chance for a AEW/NJPW working relationship in the future? I don't know how much this changes things with the Bucks and Omega and their relationship with the company but a new CEO is good sign that another set of talks could happen for NJPW to work more with AEW in the future.

Chindogg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
So some big news happened today in NJPW. The CEO is out and will be replaced. Maybe another chance for a AEW/NJPW working relationship in the future? I don't know how much this changes things with the Bucks and Omega and their relationship with the company but a new CEO is good sign that another set of talks could happen for NJPW to work more with AEW in the future.

It sounded like their roadblocks with NJPW started and ended with Meij so it's very possible.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Sign Red Velvet. Also, I'd watch that tag match.

Edit: Also, I don't care what anyone else thinks, this Luther / Serpentico tag team really works. Chaos Project are fun to watch!

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Tay Conti vs. Red Velvet was a fun match

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
  • Thunder Rosa spoke to Wrestling Inc and was asked if she'd want to be signed to both the NWA and AEW in the future: "Who wouldn't want to do that? It's like having two girlfriends,. It would be perfect, but I am living in the moment. I am, right now, in Jacksonville. I just had a match yesterday, a tag match [that] I enjoyed very much. In the future, I know, like I said, Tony's been very open. He likes my work, and again, I'm here to work. I'm here to elevate my opponents as much as possible and to make it fun and to make people talk about the women's division not in a negative connotation [but] in a positive way. At the end of the day, we want to be competition to the big dogs because AEW are in the big dog league. Me being here and them allowing me to work and give my little grain of salt to the women's division, to elevate it, it's great. I am blessed. I am humbled, and I'm very thankful for this opportunity."

• Kris Statlander posted an update on her recovery from ACL surgery: "Yesterday was 2 months post surgery and today I did squats with a super light weight but still I did squats so hopefully puny leg will be puny no more soon. That is all for today."