• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Luther attacking Havok again while Havok was getting interviewed about the previous attack was kind of funny to me. Dude has no chill!

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Dark was OK. Shida reacting to Abadon was the highlight. Havoc and Luther are going to have to bump their asses off to get the crowd to care when they wrestle.

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
After Havoc beats Luther don't be surprised if he becomes involved in afued with a main eventer on Dynamite. Doesn't seem like having him go over Luther is the end of his push/repackage

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
Glad to have survived to another Dynamite.

Not expecting any debuts tonight if Harper really is coming in next week.

What's the card?

MJF + B&B vs Jurassic Express
Page & ? vs Sammy & Jericho
Cody vs Ortiz

That everything?

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to have survived to another Dynamite.

Not expecting any debuts tonight if Harper really is coming in next week.

What's the card?

MJF + B&B vs Jurassic Express
Page & ? vs Sammy & Jericho
Cody vs Ortiz

That everything?
Probably a women's match that will be heatless but still generally appreciated as most the women on those roster a p cool and chill ppl.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
In addition to Page and his mystery partner taking on Jericho and Sammy, we've got...

PAC%20%26%20Lucha%20vs%20Janela%20%26%20PP.jpg

MJF%20%26%20BBB%20vs%20JE.jpg

Cody%20vs%20Ortiz.jpg

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pertty sure he'll be snapped up buy Regal for NXT UK.

I believe he's on New Japan's radar, both Ospreay & ELP are high on him. It's just a matter of sticking it out - NXT UK have the advantage in that regard, they'll sign anyone at any moment, but NJPW take a lot longer to test the waters with talent before bringing them in.

mtlspider

Oct 26, 2017
First time poster in here, AEW has been a great kickoff for a lapsed wrestling viewer since the Taker v Mankind days.

The appeal of not requiring years of lore got me interested in starting anew and I'm glad to head into the 2nd arc/era of title holders now.

Abadon really left an impression and my dream booking is...

Abadon vs Yuka
Just imagine the hilarious expressions Yuka will make throughout that encounter.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
First time poster in here, AEW has been a great kickoff for a lapsed wrestling viewer since the Taker v Mankind days.

The appeal of not requiring years of lore got me interested in starting anew and I'm glad to head into the 2nd arc/era of title holders now.

Abadon really left an impression and my dream booking is...

Abadon vs Yuka
Just imagine the hilarious expressions Yuka will make throughout that encounter.

Yeeeessss.

And happy to see more lapsed fans finding out about AEW. Many of us are in the same boat. :)

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
As someone in the UK, Dynamite day isn't till Saturday. Can't wait for this week's episode.
You need to sign up for fitetv, can watch it live or at any point afterwards.

Works out about £4.89 at most a month and if you have a ps4 you can use the browser to stream it on your TV.

Plus you get to watch during the ad breaks so you don't miss anything.

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
Just watched Dark from this week. A few thoughts:

- The Jurassic Express v. Avalon & Sabian match was not good. At all. It devolved into a bunch of dudes standing around waiting for spots and it was awkward and made no sense. There was also that weird shoving match between Ford and Bates that just... kept going?

- I love the repackaging of Havoc into a British Strong Style wrestler. It sets him apart from "random deathmatch wrestler" in the best possible way, especially since no one else on the roster is doing any variation of the British Strong/Bruiser style.

- Luther is lame and I laugh every time I see him because he's just so out of place. He's like if Bam Bam Bigelow had been an awful wrestler and instead of having a head tattoo he just points to where it would've been.

- Abadon looks nuts. I love it. If they wanted to do something "dark and spooky" with the women's wrestlers that's not the debacle that the Nightmare Collective was, her and Su Yung could be awesome together in some sort of demonic pairing.

- Shida is the best women's wrestler on the roster. Period. I can't think of someone who honestly even comes close.

- When/if Cutler ever rolls a Nat 20 on the ramp way, they've gotta audible the end of the match and have him win. That must happen.

- I'm constantly amazed at how athletic Sonny Kiss is.

- Private Party are great, but are still SUPER green. It's going to take a year or so, but I think once they figure it out there won't be a tag-team in the world as good as them.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
www.prowrestlingtees.com

Bucks of Youth

<p>All Merchandise is owned by The Elite </p><p> All t-shirts unless otherwise noted are 100% preshrunk cotton </p><p> All garments are made to order, please check size chart before ordering </p><p> Made in Chicago of imported fabric or material</p><style>.product.attribute.overview {...

Free the Delete let's go

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
www.prowrestlingtees.com

Bucks of Youth

<p>All Merchandise is owned by The Elite </p><p> All t-shirts unless otherwise noted are 100% preshrunk cotton </p><p> All garments are made to order, please check size chart before ordering </p><p> Made in Chicago of imported fabric or material</p><style>.product.attribute.overview {...

Free the Delete let's go

I KNEW YOU'D COME

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
www.prowrestlingtees.com

Bucks of Youth

Free the Delete let's go

I was browsing around AEW's shop looking for ANYTHING t-shirt related that didn't look ridiculous and came up empty. :/