• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Some debatable points in this video, but some totally on point ones as well. AEW isn't perfect, but...

-they allow wrestlers to mostly be themselves
-they focus on longterm storytelling over the short term pop
-there are no backstage bullying problems to report (so far)
-wrestlers are mostly allowed to work where they want
-they aren't a petty company
-they just plain give a shit about humans

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
Matt Jackson should be the tag team partner, for storyline purposes, but I want it to be Archer because having Archer in there with Sammy selling the shit out of everything he does will make Archer look an absolute beast.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Matt Jackson should be the tag team partner, for storyline purposes, but I want it to be Archer because having Archer in there with Sammy selling the shit out of everything he does will make Archer look an absolute beast.
Come on man, hasn't Saamie taken enough damage recently already? Give the guy a rest 😂

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
I think I like the potential of Spears being Page's partner. It would be a step towards getting Spears/Tully back in a serious direction, and I like the potential of those two trying to lure Page away from Kenny to further that angle.

I think the Omega/Page thing is the best storyline they've done thus far.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Any one of Matt/Spears/Archer would be best. Archer would be exciting because I'm assuming he wouldn't be a full blown heel. I want him to be a monster that destroys anyone and everyone, heel or face.

Deleted member 62561

Dec 31, 2019
aew should celebrate international women's day by giving the women a damn story.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Hangman being advertised as "The Elite" LOL
d656ffce0703557b94c77f058ed52e15ccd39b6c.gif

He's gonna be pissed

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Inner Circle vs. Elite makes the most sense, it just feels a a bit unmotivated considering where we are now feud wise. Maybe they'll use the match to renew/set up something between the factions.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
Possible messages for Hangman's entrance when he comes out SOLO for that 10-man rag:

"I''m With Stupid"
"Buck Babysitter"
"They're with ME"
"Elite My Ass"
"Gonna Carry This Dead Weight"

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
Now i need to know the rules more to fantasy booking this shit until the actual match happens.

Presumably it'll be the same as a Wargames match. Two opposing wrestlers start, then at timed intervals another guy enters. One team has the advantage where they get the first addition in the ring and have periods where they outnumber the other. Match can't have an official fall until all ten wrestlers are in the ring.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
how many blood and guts matches folk expect to be put together? how many 5-person factions would work and make sense?

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
My Blood and Guts fantasy booking-

Elite wins, Page is the MVP and star for them which further puts a chip on his shoulder.

They write off Jericho for a while after the loss. I know his touring schedule is set up so that he can still make it to Dynamite, but it seems kind of brutal to work that kind of schedule for several months so I bet he still takes some time off from wrestling.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brodie ,Lance, and Hardy all debut before B&G hmm? Who would you save for that show

I was wondering if they'd hold back the reveal of the Exalted One until the end of this show, and have the full strength Dark Order destroy whoever wins Blood and Guts, but that might be too close to the LAST time they tried to get Dark Order over.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Does it bother anyone that there's nothing on the line? Still excited to see the match, but I don't really see what Jericho, Sammy, Hager, and Cody really get out of it. This really only (potentially) helps the tag teams along in terms of story. And it adds nothing of substance to anyone's records. We still have a couple weeks though so I'm not really going to complain too much.
Holy shit. NXT has two weeks to figure that out
AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura followed by Kairi Sane vs Io Shirai in a 60 minute Iron Man match
Brodie ,Lance, and Hardy all debut before B&G hmm? Who would you save for that show
It really depends on who is Jake's client. I'm hoping it's Brodie. I'd debut Lance Archer first, then save Matt Hardy for B&G, then debut Brodie the week after.