• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
My pics from the show!

tvC89df.jpg

B4oEoNf.jpg

v3NDaVE.jpg

owcVCP6.jpg

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
i cannot believe i'm still awake just because i'm waiting for matt's announcement.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Holy fucking shit.

My pics from the show!

tvC89df.jpg

B4oEoNf.jpg

v3NDaVE.jpg

owcVCP6.jpg
Holy fucking shit.

FML being in Australia, they're never going to come here :(

1h to it, right? uuuurgh.
45 mins(ish) according to someone who replied to my post earlier. All I'd be happy to hear (for now) is that he isn't signed with WWE or NXT.

I actually watched some of his Freeing the Delete stuff and it feels a lot like (as well as rhyming with) BTE. So I don't think his creativity would get stifled if he signed with AEW. I legit think something as open to creativity as the Dark Order storyline.

PS. I'll add that I know literally nothing about Matt Hardy, other than people seem excited at the prospect of his signing. And that he has 1.4m followers on Twitter and a lot of WWE-only fans would be pissed if he jumps ship.

Last edited:

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
like, i get, negotiations wise, to have leverage, talk to both parties. i do not get trolling your fans like this, rofl...actually, i do, it's just that i really want him to be in AEW/be the exalted one
Get ready for him to delete your heart.

Big money Matt is going to murder Smart Matt with a giant briefcase full of WWE cash/saudi blood money.
let me dream~
He's gonna troll people. He'll announce that his current contract had expired...but we'll need to wait for the finale of his series to find out if he'll sign a new on or leave.
i mean...if the finale of the series happens to be on Wednesday....

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Kenny becoming a vicious heel who intentionally breaks people's faces with V-Triggers would absolutely rule.

Kenny is in need of a mean streak

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lets see whats the most trollish way of doing that. It will be Wednesday and on TV instead of Youtube... but he wont say what show.

Nah, it'll be Wednesday but like at some random time during both shows, like 8:49 or something

Or it's announced for Tuesday evening right after NWA PoweRRR

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Finally catching revolution and my lord. Just finished the Cody match and this PPV is just astounding. Sammy vs my boy Darby was 🔥

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Cassidy vs PAC was actually really fun. I like the slight unleashed form, those DDTs were fucking beautiful

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Matt let his contract expire, he's testing the waters to see what's out there, might end up back there in the end, that's the update. About what I expected, he wanted to leave for creative reasons for the final few years of his career and didn't think staying in WWE would give him the opportunity to do what he wanted.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Matt's talking like he's leaving WWE unless they come through at the last minute with some godfather offer.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
says the reason he let the contract expired was because of the lack of creativity, cites not being on the same page multiple times.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, a big pile of nothing.

"i want to see what's happening in the wrestling world" yeah sure, like you hasnt seen wrestling all this time matt.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, a big pile of nothing.

"i want to see what's happening in the wrestling world" yeah sure, like you hasnt seen wrestling all this time matt.
he cant outright say anything. contracts, NDA, etc.
he's absolutely debuting somewhere else, unless WWE actually gives him full control(they wont)
AEW is the obvious choice, seeing they give him freedom to appear everywhere else.

He's definitely the Exalted One lol

came out that way, hahahaa. just cant say anything to spoil the surprise.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
They'll be something different and that's fine. It's not like they are working great in their current straight forward heel role.

I think someone like Dark Uno would get a chance to shine if involved with Matt's lunacy.

I just feel this is an example of AEW doing what they said they wouldn't.... taking in all these Ex-WWE guys.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
loving how AEW doesn't give an ounce of a fuck, tweeting this right after every single announcement or tweet Matt does.