• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've seen a TV wrestling episode that good in maybe nearly a decade. It's ridiculous that AEW is this good this soon.

mztik

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
One of the best episodes of Dynamite. Great ending as well! They should've let Cobb be a surprise for the end instead of announcing him during an interview on the same show. That would've made the night perfect.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Every Wednesday. Every fucking Wednesday. This show, my doods. This is it.

Oct 25, 2017
This was a really good episode of AEW and they will be in Atlanta next week which should be exciting. Also, I'm officially a fan of Britt Baker's heel run.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
I can't believe I will get to see this show live in New Jersey in a bit more than a month. I can just imagine how fucking good THAT show will be. 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Nightmare Collective is dead, Jeff Cobb debuts, SCU getting put in their place.

Its a good day, gentlemen.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
HOW HAVE I BEEN BLESSED TO BE AT TWO OF THE BEST AEW TV SHOWS LIVE?

This must be my reward for suffering through years of WWE.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
How can anyone still bring themselves to watch WWE when this is the alternative?
Monday Night Raw was near me a couple of days ago, but I didn't even think to buy tickets, and I went the last time they were here (when the Elite did their "invasion").

I'm saving up for DoN and when they finally do their show here in the Bucks' backyard.

Deleted member 35217

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2017
The early Cobb mention got the nerds talking and was an introduction for people who didn't know him. Works both ways but sacrifices a bigger surprise at the end of the show.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How can anyone still bring themselves to watch WWE when this is the alternative?
I've taken to reading Twitter comments on the ratings posts and from what I can gather wwe marks are just too heavily indoctrinated.
They don't even consider watching an alternative. The mere existence of aew is an insult to them and to Vince. They are like cult followers, they do what they are told and the message is that it's wwe and nothing else.

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
That Riho vs. Nyla match caught me completely off guard. So much better than their first match and they now have like the perfect small/big chemistry. Riho showed another gear that I didn't know she had. Looking forward to their rubber match down the line.

Top to bottom this was just a perfect wrestling show tonight.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
That Riho vs. Nyla match caught me completely off guard. So much better than their first match and they now have like the perfect small/big chemistry. Riho showed another gear that I didn't know she had. Looking forward to their rubber match down the line.

Top to bottom this was just a perfect wrestling show tonight.
I can't fucking believe how good that match was. Literally stood up off my couch when it kicked into another gear out of nowhere.

Nov 1, 2017

Some people are brand loyal, they'll stick with what they know. It appears to be an older set of people that are that way, everyone else is more fluid. AEW can definitely challenge WWE for the crown eventually. Hell WWE lost a good share due to a less than stellar performance for the last several months.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I will say NXT has some good matches still, their last PPV was great. Granted I watch everything on replays the next day since AEW is Wednesday's and I go over to my cousins to watch the ppviews, Vince is not getting a dollar of my money.
I can't imagine what it would take to get me to watch the main line shows .
the royal rumble thread seeimg people freak out I was kind of shocked because I mean it was fine, but the way some made it seem… They must really be watching a shitty product week to week more often than not.

Oct 27, 2017
Columbus, OH
The early Cobb mention got the nerds talking and was an introduction for people who didn't know him. Works both ways but sacrifices a bigger surprise at the end of the show.
I think it was well worth the trade off and it shows they learned a lesson from the Butcher and Blade debut. The stakes are raised, he's immediately built up as a killer, AND it's still a surprise because I honestly didn't think he'd be there this week and was half expecting a face to run-in for the save.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
I think it was well worth the trade off and it shows they learned a lesson from the Butcher and Blade debut. The stakes are raised, he's immediately built up as a killer, AND it's still a surprise because I honestly didn't think he'd be there this week and was half expecting a face to run-in for the save.
Yeah, it worked perfectly.