• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
xmZzfEp.jpg

damn that's great
Using the crowd like it was a game of Def Jam Fight For NY shit lmao
So many hours with that game,so so good

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Sammy and Spears have been putting in solid solid work lately, they deserve a W. What a great show that was, bless AEW

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
This booking. Chef kiss.

Telegraphed as hell that Cody is beating Spears and that Darby is beating Sammy next week, but I'm so so good with it.

AEW is such a wonderful escape. Great show tonight.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
The difference between last week and this week (and two weeks ago) shows the importances of crowds in wrestling, even if the size of the crowd is dozen or so. Fun show. Every show with this format from here on is going to be gift

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Ironically, I think a lot of the mid-tier talent is gaining a lot from this.

Because they can't have so many people over to film, characters like Spears and the like are getting to kinda flex their character muscles a bit, more screen time, etc.

The ringside wrestlers idea does a lot of extra good for character work.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Ironically, I think a lot of the mid-tier talent is gaining a lot from this.

Because they can't have so many people over to film, characters like Spears and the like are getting to kinda flex their character muscles a bit, more screen time, etc.

The ringside wrestlers idea does a lot of extra good for character work.

Spears the mid-card sports gambler has been my low-key breakout star during this time period.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Britt and Hangman went from "Going in the direction of Go Away Heat" to "I hope they are here every week"

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about how many talented individuals (whether character work in in ring work or both) that could've been saved if the people behind the scenes didn't just stay the course and hope things would just work.

Being able to respond to stuff that doesn't work or make plans to fix things is such a key element of wrestling.

I'd also include Brandi in all of this. She's a really likable individual, and pulling her off the Nightmare Collective stuff so quickly and so definitively is just smart and shows an understanding that it's okay to try, but if you keep trying and it's still not working, cut that shit short.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I love how indyriffic AEW was tonight. Everyone just cared. I loved this episode even if it was just treading water storyline-wise.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Not #safe, but it's a pretty good shirt.

JR: QT's not a heel except to the boys backstage.

LOL

"He looks like his hair caught on fire and someone put it out with a rake."

SHOOTING.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
JR and Tazz shooting on Vince McMahon The Exalted One for a minute there. "SLEEP IS OUR ENEMY!"
JR: "QT Marshall looks like his head caught on fire and someone put it out with a rake"
JR to Excalibur: "Did we start selling Aja Kong tshirts on shop AEW .com? Somebody's gonna fire you big boy."

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
First round : Allin, Cody, Archer, Dustin

Semis: Allin, Archer

Finals: Allin

I think that the finals will be Allin vs Archer, after Archer somehow kind of interferes in the semi-final of Allin vs Cody and Archer OBLITERATING Dustin in semi B. Allin wins the whole thing by pinning Archer and Cody having something to do with it. This sets up Archer vs Cody, and after that's done it sets up Darby vs Cody 2, where Darby wants revenge on Cody because he wanted to win the TNT championship by himself without help.