• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I know we're not doing Instagram stuff but yeah that Anna Jay is gorgeous and clearly has potential , gave her a follow

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
So who of the wrestlers trying out look promising? For me

Vanilla
Ana
Joe Alonzo (Cause I like him from Sammy's vlogs)
Matt Sells (for his amazing twitter handle)

Aeron

Oct 27, 2017
Should've been Jericho speaking for him whilst he just stares.
He's unbearable whenever he opens his dumb mouth or does anything other than being a silent enforcer.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
This Mox/Hager MMA-inspired video package is excellent. Regardless of how I feel about Hager's political beliefs.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Ok there you go. Match in two weeks and then Mox can move on to someone worth his time.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I assumed that they weren't letting Hager speak because they didn't want him to spout his shitty views on air. Instead I now realise they didn't want Hager to speak because he can't lol

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Aside of Hager, this promo is really fire. I take Jake Hager being part of a new promo than watching whole fucking old royal rumble match

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
That was one hell of a video package for Mox/Hagar.

The one positive coming out of this corona mess for AEW will be recognizing the importance of at least 1 great feud advancing video a week.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
So who of the wrestlers trying out look promising? For me

Vanilla
Ana
Joe Alonzo (Cause I like him from Sammy's vlogs)
Matt Sells (for his amazing twitter handle)
I see Vanilla as a Dark Order guy, he's got a strong build but would need a personality to build into.

Anna Jay for sure

Not so hot in Matt Sells

Joe in my fantasy booking, would be great as someone from Sammy's vlogs, being an inner circle lackey and errand boy, as a way to get into wrestling, but then pulled away by a face mentor and then getting some shine if he improves

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
His shitbag politics aside, I thought Hagar was inoffensive on the mic. Nothing special. The promo package definately covered for his weaknesses as I don't think nor want him to ever try and talk on a live mic.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else watching on Hulu Live and unable to rewind because the entire episode is an "advertisement?" I always have to join in progress due to putting kids to bed and for the past two weeks it hasn't let me rewind even when it's not during a commercial and has "advertisement" in the corner for the entire show.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what will eventually give in the Inner Circle. Sammy turning after all these losses? Hager quitting after losing? Jericho abandoning everyone to pursue his singing career?

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
He's not my type at all but in the interest of openness... Colt Cabana is actually really sexy. Right as I type that OH NO MARKO

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
WHOA HOLD ON CODY WANTING ARCHER TO WRESTLE PEOPLE BEFORE HIM IS PART OF AN ANGLE?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Just because I'm smiling does not mean I'm happy."

- Jake Roberts

Absolute master of his craft.