• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
lmao, Schiavone is getting flustered

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
the cody + schiavone pairing gets better every week

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Anna Jayy is actually looking decent here

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
That was surprisingly good for a jobber match.

If this format is the new normal for Dynamite for the forseeable future, I'm good with that.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I said it before, but Shida's new gear is a big improvement. I also love how she goes saiyan by letting her hair down.

Anna Jayy is good. Couple of hiccups, but good. I'm down for more if they bring her back.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
UfRviA8.jpg

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
AEW is 100% going to sign some of these indies. Ingenious on their part to basically hold tryouts during all of this.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
That Anna Jay showed a ton of potential. I'm enjoying AEW utilizing these Indies for some possible future talent and giving them an opportunity

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Tony & Cody are really getting good as a team, I laughed out loud at the "YOU'RE A MARRIED MAN SCHIAVONE!" line

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Cody has a certain charm on commentary that I like
Schiavone is a riot so glad he is back in wrestling, really missed his voice all these years.
the cody + schiavone pairing gets better every week

i thought it was a little rough last week but I REALLY like it now. Tony is really good at this, and I credit him for switching to being play-by-play after basically being a hype man/secondarycolor option before. Cody is unrefined in a good way- sometimes talking when he shouldn't, but he knows all the stories and has lots of fascinating insight.
It also helps that the two of them are clearly friends, and play off each other so well

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be cool if they signed some of these trainees.

Do we have any updates on that former boxer AEW got?

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I look forward to Mox beating Hager and then us not having to see Hager try to wrestle for a while.