• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

Wishing all the best for Jake. Can't imagine sitting all alone in a hotel room knowing you can get drugs or booze at a moment's notice.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I like that Cody chased MJF because it was a personal betrayal. Now he's making Lance & Jake chase him because it's not personal (yet) and Lance hasn't earned shit.

Jan 10, 2018

AEW was very fortunate to have signed that new contract with TNT in January given everything that's going on right now. If they were still on their original deal, then they would still be relying on primarily ad revenue (which has declined significantly since people aren't really spending money right now)

That is a no shit Sherlock situation. Imagine WWE trying to sell a pretaped Smackdown, where they advertise cancelled matches and reair classics like Reigns-HHH.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer stated that the Jericho and Hardy segment from Dynamite ended up being taped twice. It was originally taped on Tuesday night and Jericho reportedly "hated it." They couldn't redo the segment live (due to the visual effects that were used during the segment) and wanted to tape it on Wednesday before the show, but because the venue is outdoors, it would have been obviously daytime at certain parts of the segment and nighttime in others.

What they ended up doing was that everything on Wednesday's Dynamite was live except for the Kip Sabian vs. Darby Allin match. During that match, AEW re-filmed the segment between Jericho and Hardy, rushed it through the editing process, and had about 15 minutes to spare before it aired on TV. Meltzer noted they liked how it was shot the second time compared to the first.
www.wrestlinginc.com

Chris Jericho And Matt Hardy Storyline On AEW Dynamite Reportedly Had To Be Re-Shot

On this past Wednesday's AEW Dynamite, Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho closed out the show with a one-on-one confrontation, as seen above. After exchanging words,…

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Listening to a podcast called Kinda Fun and they're talking about a rift between the Young Bucks and Cody. Anyone hear about this?

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
So many on point choices. My list would be...

Super Mario Bros.
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah Brandi with the casual Super Monkey Ball drop!

I'll roll with...
Street Fighter II - come at me, bro!
Vagrant Story - go away bro I need some introvert time!
Time Crisis 2 - c'mon bro let's buddy up and get it!
Dark Souls - yo bro I got this. No worries bro I got your back. Bro? Et tu, bro?

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017

I really need to play a(ny) Mega Man game. Literally the only one I ever put more than a minute or two into was the PC version.

nypost.com

How Chris Jericho helped rising AEW star Darby Allin embrace his true self

Darby Allin never wanted to be the skateboarding wrestler. The All Elite Wrestling star resisted it at first because of pro wrestling’s unfriendly history with the skateboarder gimmick, including t…
Gotta legit respect Jericho. As a mainstay for wrestling across so many factions, he seems to do more than almost anyone has done (at least visibly) in a mentor capacity, as well as what he did in the Benoit Dark Side story.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Fuck yeah Brandi with the casual Super Monkey Ball drop!

I'll roll with...
Street Fighter II - come at me, bro!
Vagrant Story - go away bro I need some introvert time!
Time Crisis 2 - c'mon bro let's buddy up and get it!
Dark Souls - yo bro I got this. No worries bro I got your back. Bro? Et tu, bro?

LOL I fucking love your posts, bro.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So many on point choices. My list would be...

Super Mario Bros.
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Pokemon R/B/Y - My childhood and the gateway to more hardcore RPG's.
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - Not the best or my favorite in its series but this was THE game i played in my teenage years.
Dark Souls - Love the whole series and offshoots. Really showed how my tastes had changes in that I didn't get it at first but a couple years later the whole series clicked.
Destiny 2 - This and the original are where much of my time as a grown man with a full time job has gone. Made some friends over this.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
The Secret of Monkey Island - like a well worn book you've read a thousand times and will read a thousand more.
Resident Evil 2 - My first true love on consoles after a lifetime of home computer gaming. Also when I stopped drinking coffee after getting HORRENDOUSLY sick the next day. I will always remember it.
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Timeless. My second true love on consoles. Legend of Zelda and Resident Evil still fight for their place as my favorite franchise.
Alien vs Predator Classic/2000/PC WHATEVER - The game I got the best at. A game I have probably beaten more than any other. A perfect marriage of technology, gameplay, atmosphere and lore.

BigTastyBoi

Jul 23, 2018
Gotta legit respect Jericho. As a mainstay for wrestling across so many factions, he seems to do more than almost anyone has done (at least visibly) in a mentor capacity, as well as what he did in the Benoit Dark Side story.

He's definitely got to be in the GOAT discussion when he's done (you could easily argue he's already there).

Deleted member 62561

Dec 31, 2019
I'm sort off tempted to watch Wrestlemania just to see how terrible it is

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
NBA Jam
Super Metroid
Final Fantasy VII
Capcom vs SNK 2

Stop it Shida. I can't continue to swoon so much over you.

Oct 25, 2017
*sees Shida's latest on IG*

Rivenblade , post if you're ok.
Sooner or later, pal
2eysKt9.gif