• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
That was ridiculous. And it wouldn't have been nearly as good if they had to hold mics. And they played into the no crowd thing.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
govf5tv.gif

WONDERFUL.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
In 2020 during a pandemic, Chris Jericho wears a pink sequin blazer, talks to a drone in an empty arena and calls it a piece of shit on a nationally televised wrestling show on TNT commentated by Tony Schiavone, Cody Rhodes, and Kenny Omega.

In 2020 during a pandemic, Matt Hardy teleports around an empty area on a nationally televised wrestling show on TNT commentated by Tony Schiavone, Cody Rhodes, and Kenny Omega.

AND WE'RE OUT OF TIME

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
this whole thing... without a crowd... a new audience at least partially unfamiliar with hardy... what a sight to behold. absolutely crazy fun.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe how fun that was! Thank you Tony for letting these wrestlers be as creative as they want! Also Matt's theme is a fucking banger.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
this has to be some of the strangest television going on right now to the average channel surfer. This will either be really successful or a real dud.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Is Brother Nero really going to be able to resist getting in on this GOOD SHIT once his contract with WWE expires?

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They didn't announce anything for next week right? Guess they don't know if they're even doing a show.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Some of the matches were uneven, but there was a lot of entertaining shots. Sammy vs Kenny and the Jericho/Broken Hardy exchange were the highlights.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They didn't announce anything for next week right? Guess they don't know if they're even doing a show.

The "street fight" is still up in the air.

Honestly they should pretape stuff from this point forward if they're not gonna straight up go on hiatus. i'm glad they're doing a show and all but I don't want them to risk themselves too much

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I like Brodie Lee, but the Dark Order makes no sense to me when he's just bitterly doing comedy sketches of his time with WWE

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they post that whole final segment on Youtube soon. My bandwidth is taking a massive shit today, and my TNT app on Roku was buffering so often that I missed large portions of everything.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I hope matt hardys goofy gimmick is only temporarily on aew. It was kinda amusing but that promo got wack fast. Jerichos nonplussed reactions to it were great tho.

The teleporting was hilarious

Last edited: