• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
ET2OEPdUYAIxAwU

Dude i didn't even know this shit existed and it already sold out? fuck this earth.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hello friends. I know this is way off topic, but we lost our dog to a brain tumor on Saturday. She was 14 and six months.

uo7AZMB_d.jpg

It's been really hard. My wife and I are devastated. (I was really hoping it would be easier for her, but it's not) I got her as a puppy and I haven't spent more time with anyone else in my life. In the over 14 years that I had her, I was only away from her three times for traveling and whatnot. Otherwise, she came everywhere with me/us. She was my most constant source of support. I got her when I was dealing with severe depression and she took me from some of my darkest days to some of my best.

She was not an easy dog. Shibas are naturally independent and strong willed, but she also developed epilepsy when she was very young. She was medicated, but getting her through her seizures was heartbreaking.

We were incredibly fortunate to find each other and I'm so grateful for the time we spent together. She wasn't my best friend... she's my little girl and always will be.

But I got up this morning and remembered it was Wednesday. And then my wife asked if Dynamite was on tonight. And we're really looking forward to it. It's the first thing we've had to lift our spirits since we lost our little Meeka. And we also agreed that last week's show getting postponed was a blessing because it gave us one more night with her.

So... I'm here y'all! Imma bring dat hype and do my best to enjoy something even if only for a few hours.

...and mah boy Sammy is gonna keep that winning streak rolling!
im so sorry Fitts. i also had a dog that would have seizures and it's ... really tough. wishing you the best and good on you for being there for your doggo for 14! assuredly great years.

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017

looks like someone started enjoying dynamite early.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Matt Hardy vs Jericho is going to be a fun feud promowise but fuck, thats going to be some bad wrasslin.

Matt needs to be in the midcard working his magic, not fighting the top guys.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
This is a bunch of kids playing with a studio where it's closed and no one know they're there lol

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Hello friends. I know this is way off topic, but we lost our dog to a brain tumor on Saturday. She was 14 and six months.

uo7AZMB_d.jpg

It's been really hard. My wife and I are devastated. (I was really hoping it would be easier for her, but it's not) I got her as a puppy and I haven't spent more time with anyone else in my life. In the over 14 years that I had her, I was only away from her three times for traveling and whatnot. Otherwise, she came everywhere with me/us. She was my most constant source of support. I got her when I was dealing with severe depression and she took me from some of my darkest days to some of my best.

She was not an easy dog. Shibas are naturally independent and strong willed, but she also developed epilepsy when she was very young. She was medicated, but getting her through her seizures was heartbreaking.

We were incredibly fortunate to find each other and I'm so grateful for the time we spent together. She wasn't my best friend... she's my little girl and always will be.

But I got up this morning and remembered it was Wednesday. And then my wife asked if Dynamite was on tonight. And we're really looking forward to it. It's the first thing we've had to lift our spirits since we lost our little Meeka. And we also agreed that last week's show getting postponed was a blessing because it gave us one more night with her.

So... I'm here y'all! Imma bring dat hype and do my best to enjoy something even if only for a few hours.

sorry for your loss friend :(

I look forward to the dank memes kenny will provide on commentary

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
man, no wrestlers in the crowd, all the commentators apart from Tony not there... this could be rough

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like we have no wrestlers in the crowd this week.
i think it has to do with the more serious guidelines -- no more than 10 people in one spot. might be why there are no tag team fights, too? 3 people in the ring and 7 spots for camera and production folk maybe.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Without distractions and character work from the crowd this will assuredly be a worse episode than last unfortunately. Sucks but circumstances are what they are.

captainzombie

Nov 29, 2017
i think it has to do with the more serious guidelines -- no more than 10 people in one spot. might be why there are no tag team fights, too? 3 people in the ring and 7 spots for camera and production folk maybe.

Good point, totally forgot about Florida clamping down a few days ago due to all the kids going to the beaches and parks not listening to the warnings.

Hopefully they have taped some additional TV matches because I bet these kind of events can't go much longer than after this or next week.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

uo7AZMB_d.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Well if they can't have an audience at least they're carrying the gambling thing forward somehow.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch a lot of Dark, how has Jimmy Havoc been on there lately? He's pretty solid tonight.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I'm kind of glad you feel more that it's a skeleton crew tonight. As great as the shows are and as much as I love the product and the people involved, I can't help feeling conflicted watching it, knowing it probably shouldn't happen right now.