• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Also wish people online would stop whining about AEW bringing in to many WWE guys. At the end of the day it's not the talents fault that a senile old man in WWE doesn't know how to use everyone to their strengths.

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Also wish people online would stop whining about AEW bringing in to many WWE guys. At the end of the day it's not the talents fault that a senile old man in WWE doesn't know how to use everyone to their strengths.
Just another thing to nitpick the product. People constantly complaining and only focusing on the negatives aren't worth conversing with. First they complained about Dark Order. After they got fixed it was Nightmare Collective. After they got nixed it's constantly the women's division. Too many WWE guys. They turned Kenny Omega into a jobber. The Young Bucks lose too much. The Lucha Bros are losing all the time. People have no patience for anything. Kahn and company are smart and good at what they do, they deserve our trust that they'll address their weaknesses but some things are gonna take time and people (willingly or not) son't always get that. Enjoy the ride, we've been eating good.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Just another thing to nitpick the product. People constantly complaining and only focusing on the negatives aren't worth conversing with. First they complained about Dark Order. After they got fixed it was Nightmare Collective. After they got nixed it's constantly the women's division. Too many WWE guys. They turned Kenny Omega into a jobber. The Young Bucks lose too much. The Lucha Bros are losing all the time. People have no patience for anything. Kahn and company are smart and good at what they do, they deserve our trust that they'll address their weaknesses but some things are gonna take time and people (willingly or not) son't always get that. Enjoy the ride, we've been eating good.

Amen, Also I am very glad I have very little frame of reference to most of those nitpicks, as my time in online wrestling communities is solely in this thread

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Work is finally easing up on me, and I'll finally have a little extra time.

Question, is last week's episode of Dynamite worth watching? I know they have two debuts, but just the overall quality.

Oct 25, 2017
What the women's division needs is a storyline with promos. The inring talent is there just hard to get invested.

Instead of just having big swole face nyla have some sort of storyline with promos. Women division needs more talking segments other than britt Baker.
It'd be nice. They have some talent, they just need to build around the characters.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
Work is finally easing up on me, and I'll finally have a little extra time.

Question, is last week's episode of Dynamite worth watching? I know they have two debuts, but just the overall quality.

I don't want to raise your expectations too high, but IMO it's among the best Dynamites so far. So yes, definitely worth watching at the very least.

Jan 10, 2018
he just seems like a genuinely nice guy which is off putting him playing a heel.
That's modern kayfabe for you, I don't mind it. Wrestlers on social media are out of character all the time, just look at Lance Archer's Twitter feed.

Eh, it works for a cult. Nice on the surface, darkness beneath. Heck, that was the point of all the video promos.

Or as milamber put it

Uno's such a nice guy. Maybe Dark Order aren't a cult after all. Lemme give them a call.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

zZGh5e0.gif

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
They need to explain why it's not happening? Real fuckin' head scratcher, man! Mystery of the century! Get the Librarians on this one for sure!

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome!

I really hope they tape a bunch of extra content this week. The way things are trending, I don't think they're going to be able to put on any more shows in the near future after this week..

They need to tape a 16 man tournament with whoever they can get in (maybe for a TV title or something), that'd cover them for the next few weeks.