• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
I love that the twitter is sharing a bunch of fans signs and messages cause they can't be there. This company man.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
They waited so long to debut the Exalted One that they now have to do it in front of an empty arena.

Good stuff.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I've gotta be honest, I have almost no interest in tonight's episode. After attempting to watch Raw without an audience, I have little interest in wrestling without the crowd.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Light the fuse, bring the BOOM 🧨

Shit's gonna be weird but AEWera still gonna bring that HYPE! Give 'em your energy, y'all!

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I'm excited idk why you wouldn't be , If for nothing else that this is the only kind of "sport" we're going to get for sometime

opus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to watch this on the TNT app, and it looks like I've got...Tarzan instead? Is the app just super behind live?

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
This is eerie. Especially with the dark lighting

Should've just done this backstage or in a hotel room or something.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
Although I think their being in the ring right now is appropriate and meaningful, I hope they limit any in ring promo stuff in favor of video segments and vignettes. That doesn't come across great without an audience.