• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Swole vs Sakura was great. Emi's gimmick is trash but her wrestling is not. Anyone who continuously dogs the womens division and then says stupid shit against this match has no idea what they want.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
That Dark Order bit would've been better had it been Frank Thomas talking to him from the TV, convincing him to get a free bottle of Nugenex and also join the Dark Order.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Love how organic this show felt. They moved nearly flawlessly between segments. MJF then a Dark Order vid in a hotel room? Sure. Oh, and Big Swole coming out right after? Yeah, still feels fine. Cody match is over? Hey, here comes Darby.

This was such good shit.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Swole and Sakura was fine. Crowd stayed hot for most of it. Could have been three or four minutes shorter, but didn't really have an issue with it. Didn't think it "killed" the show or anything like that. The wrestling was good, and both women were over.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Trying to watch dynamite and my dvr messed up. Reading the thread sounds like I missed the best one yet. Pissed.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I'm laughing just thinking about how many people backstage were probably just losing their shit at QT's match.

"What the...are you guys seeing this? I'm not crazy, right?"

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
I personally am a fan of squash matches that lead into promos vs just constantly having people walk out to the ring to talk.

It's a good excuse to bolster some numbers on the w/l record plus get the hype jazzed when they see a fav crush someone.

It's a nice way to mix up promo lead-ins.

kidtamagotchi

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Emi Sakura's character is a heel that acts like a face to trick the ref into going easy on her. I think she's great!

I quite liked the women's match tonight. It was a really good show tonight.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Emi Sakura's character is a heel that acts like a face to trick the ref into going easy on her. I think she's great!

I quite liked the women's match tonight. It was a really good show tonight.
I think that's the idea. She's sucked up to the ref in one way or another in almost all her matches. I think the commentary team are letting her down a lil- excalibur draws too much attention to "she's a veteran" and "freddie mercury"

It's just that intro lmao.

Joker Code

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
I just finished the show and it was great. Mox squashing jobers was good. The Mox V Jericho feud is going to be great.

Cody is great as always and QT Marshall really got over. It was my first time seeing the blade, the butcher and the bunny and they had a strong debut. Also the bunny is a extremely attractive lady.
The Darby Cody team seems like a cool Idea.

MJF is a god on the mic.

Swole is good, I would like to see more of her. Emi Sakura is not good enough. I would rather see someone else in that spot.

Jericho did great on commentary and luchasaurous is a star. I'm glad he is healthy now.

The Kenny and Page had a good tag match against spears and kipp. I'm sure that a feud between Kenny and page is building. And I don't really care about the Spears and Janela feud.

The bucks and PnP had a fucking fun match! I really hope the bucks win the titles next week.

Overall it was a great show that has me really excited for next week.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Women's involvement this week (meaning actually making an appearance regardless of speaking, wrestling, or just being in the background):

Allie
Swole
Emi
Shida
Penelope
Brandi
Melanie Cruise

They're making progress.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Adam Page has REALLY benefited from being taken out of the title picture.

I know I'd cooled off on him at the start of Dynamite, but I've been firmly on board ever since his feud with PAC started and all the way up till now.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was out today so I just started watching this episode.

I'm just blown away by how Moxley looks around the ring after Jericho's music hits so he doesn't get jumped from behind.. It's a very small detail but it's so damn great.

Deleted member 35217

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Great show again. In the main event with the Inner Circle interferences I expected Jericho to come out and be thwarted as well leading to Mox coming down in a will he or won't he moment. Could have been cool but glad they are playing the angle out a little longer.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Idk If that Instagram post loaded? So on Darby's account he says he remembers his first AEW match which was v. Cody
Says he's game if Cody needs a partner vs. B & B
Says if they win that he wants a singles rematch 👏🏽👏🏽

lupin23rd

Oct 27, 2017
y48d8A7.png

Mike Pence?

Status
Not open for further replies.