• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
That main event was one of the best, most fun matches I can remember. It was perfection.

*chef kiss*

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would be very happy with the Young Bucks taking the titles from SCU.

Get Scorpio back into the championship picture somehow.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Tag titles better main event next week. Only bring that up because I can imagine Jericho going last anyway even though it's a non title match.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Corpus Christi here we come!
giphy.gif

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I seriously can't remember the last time I saw a match that good. That was top tier shit

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Great show, first 45 minutes was perfect.

Would have cut a few minutes from Emi/Swole to build up the main event more or throw in another match. The Brandi stuff too.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
really great episode. First hour was FIRE. Also, really nice that they had an almost flawless episode technical issues side.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Other than the Sakura match, this episode was incredible

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kris is losing next week, isn't she?

I'd kill to see her get a shot at the title but I feel like it's too early.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Great show. Love Santana and Ortiz but the Bucks are... fuck it, they're the best hand in the division. Every match they're in is excellent. Belt dem boys up.

Card for next week looks so fucking good. Stat gonna take care of business believe!!!

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good Dynamite. Wasn't as impressed with Big Swole as I was Statlander. I don't think Mox should be having squash matches. Everything else was great. Lucha Bros vs Page and Omega is gonna be fire.

But I might have to watch NXTs main event instead of Jericho/Jungle Boy if that ends up being the Dynamite main event.
Balor vs Adam Cole
could have MOTY potential.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
This has been the best Brandi has looked so far ( Don't @ me). The show was absolutely amazing. Next week should be fantastic as well. I'm fucking pissed that they are going to Chicago again but I understand why they are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.