• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I really don't understand the ranking system but it seems popularity has a factor and I suppose wins are not all weighed the same.

I don't think it's been explained well anywhere but on last night's Dark, Excalibur did mention that who you beat means something. I like the idea that simply beating a bunch of jobbers doesn't necessarily get you to the top (and beating a high seed opponent should matter).

I feel AEW is purposefully not explaining the rules so they can change things as they go along.

edit: Does Brock Lesnar even wrestle non-title/tag team matches?

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Like pazinyo said, these two matches have now been confirmed:

Do Kenny and Page lose this one? Spears needs to stay strong right now. Suppose Sabian and Spears can lose due to Tully or Penelope, though, and that would still be okay. But I wonder if we have something bigger going on with Adam Page in this match tonight...Dark Order lights out and a non-finish incoming with Page sporting a creeper mask and beating down on Kenny?

Last edited:

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Like pazinyo said, these two matches have now been confirmed:

Do Kenny and Page lose this one? Spears needs to stay strong right now. Suppose Sabian and Spears can lose due to Tully or Penelope, though, and that would still be okay. But I wonder if we have something bigger going on with Adam Page in this match tonight...Dark Order lights out and a non-finish incoming with Page sporting a creeper mask and beating down on Kenny?

Id be fine with Omega and Page losing this but only if it leads to a Page vs Omega feud.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
ELLvY4-XYAEPe_U.jpg:small

ELibfJfXYAE58h4.jpg:small

ELSRaEIWoAEGfpp.jpg:small

ELICQkoXUAEBcdH.jpg:small

ELibe87XkAIBLAM.jpg:small

ELipNHuXkAEYrEs.jpg:small

ELbw72-UcAEg-m_.jpg:small

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Odds of Marty showing up tonight? I'd say that if anything, he'll show up next week as an end of year "cliffhanger", since he's still got Final Battle this weekend, although his ROH contract did finish

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
48 min interview with PnP here

It's honestly shocking how different Ortiz is from the character he portrays, while Santana basically plays himself.

Kinda sucks to hear that Ortiz has lower back problems, but I do hope the somewhat easier schedule will help. Also, Ortiz comes across as such a nerd, lol. He mentioned playing the latest Pokemon on his Switch, and his favorite ninja turtle growing up was Donatello. Only nerds would pick Donatello (He was my favorite too and I always picked him in the arcade games).

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
So Jericho is Trump Jr. shill who got the Lucha Bros. (who are now jobbing to the Best Friends) kicked out of the Inner Circle before they could even become a part of it and replaced them with LAX because he wanted sterotype characters. Meanwhile Hager is transphobic, a climate change denier, and is trolling Greta Thunberg on Twitter. That's really not a good look for AEW. I find it difficult to root for and support a company that pushes wrestlers that are the opposite of everything they supposedly support. Fuck Jake Hager.

Status
Not open for further replies.