• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Sammy is awesome and I love his punchable face. Hangman sans chaps is a 100% improvement.

captainzombie

Nov 29, 2017
The crowd is hot for Hangman, I think if they can continue building him up that in a year or so he can be one of their World Champions for sure.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
This crowd is like the perfect combination of a smark crowd and old school wrasslin crowd so far. Actually booing Sammy.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
It's refreshing having a slower pace match here.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the hate for a slower pace match. I'm enjoying this. They're getting the crowd into it just right too.

Deleted member 35217

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Rick and Morty stuff is dumb but it shows Turner values the eyeballs they are getting.

Looks like they are being awful careful with lighting and shots. How full is the arena? Crowd sounds great.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Burberry is represented again in the front row. Just a matter of time till they sponsor a Burberry Brawl.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
That was a really good match. A nice change of pace too.

Sammy's character work is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.