• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They had to do one of these early to establish that it can happen. You want the possibility there so that people don't just assume every match will end neatly before the end of the show.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Another two hours that just flew by. Wednesdays are amazing. Give me a Mox/PAC PPV match NOW.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Still more happening on FITE. PAC beating down Moxley, putting a chair around his neck then Omega did a run in before he could do anything.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This was the best episode they've done yet. Just an incredible two hours of wrestling and a fantastic angle with Cody and Jericho.

This promotion fucking rules.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Really thought Mox was gonna attack the camera man and give us his finisher in first person. That would've been a cool shot to end with.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Good finish but completely stupid how it went from 10 minutes to 4 minutes remaining in the span of like 2 minutes, that was sloppy.
Solid show once again, the tag matches were good, as was the promo/big brawl, kenny vs janela was great, forgettable woman match and good main event.

Another good week of AEW.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Some killer work rate on this episode.

Its a shame its going to be the one that probably finally dips below a million, deserves better.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with a draw, but a perfect ending would've been a short Moxly promo going off at everyone. That was a perfect time for a small overrun. As is it felt a little abrupt.

I do like establishing time limits as a legit thing though. The more elements at play early, the more the drama pays off later.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Friend Serene! Just like the good old days.
LaO9jaZ.gif

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
But all those guys could give good promo lol . Like Bret was a tremendous promo. There were guys who can definitely get over by being great wrestlers but usually they are once-in-a-generation talent for other people that's simply not the case. It's the same thing in fight sports right. Promos are a crucial part for wrestling always happen always will be.

let's agree to disagree. In the modern world where the business is exposed I think promos are significantly less important than thein ring product. Again, I'm not saying they're of zero importance but my point is if the Dark Order isn't over I think it'll have more to do with their in ring work being bad (which, excluding tonight, they have put in some poor performances) than them not telling people what they're about.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
If I were to nitpick this incredible episode, It's that I didn't leave this episode of Dynamite thinking about Mox and Omega which is your PPV match. I'm thinking about the rematch between PAC and Mox.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Good episode but it really should have ended with the aftermath we saw on the Fite feed.

EDIT: I guess it wouldn't make sense if the show continued for 5 minutes when the draw was due to TV time expiring.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
I have not laughed that hard at televised wrestling in who knows how long.

And I mean intentional laughs, not "oh god this is so awful" laughs.

The whole Jericho/Cody angle in the middle had me and my ppl dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.