• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Would've been a lot better if Darby just blacked out. That match was great thanks to Darby but felt like it needed more time. Could've been even better with another 5 or 10 minutes.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
If Jericho ends every victory with a Champagne version of the Stone Cold beer bash I'd be ok with that lmao

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I can't remember the last time I couldn't wait for next week's wrestling show before AEW.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Darby is really good at selling from body language to his face. You actually feel bad for him when he's getting his ass kicked.

Nov 1, 2017
Solid show.

Not sure if everyone has seen this before but if not, the last ten minutes covers Omega, The Golden Lovers and how drawing out a storyline can pay off.

It's well worth a watch if you never seen it before.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I don't know about ratings, and I don't really care--this is actually enjoyable to watch and it's nice to actually anticipate watching next week.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
When are they introducing a mid card title?

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Great show. I'd love it of they had some more mat wrestling like a zsj but it's such a fun show to watch

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
I think the rope breaks during a street fight took some air out of the crowd, but it was still fun to watch. Pretty wild how much bigger Jericho was than Allin.

Allin is pretty much the new age Jeff Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.