• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Punk fans booing everything not Punk is what Hangman is trying to protect us from.

SAVE US ADAM PAGE

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Pics that go HARD
9demc36o9j291.jpg

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's all a mix of cheers and boos. Crowd is split down the middle. Nobody is shitting on the match. What's wrong with y'all?

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This crowd is fine guys, they are reacting to the match, not hijacking it

No one is fully playing a face or heel here.... YET

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
lol like seriously, this is so far from brock/goldberg. do you not hear the dueling chants? these guys were both faces entering this feud. so of course they'd both be cheered (and booed)

FINALLY A PROPER SHARPSHOOTER

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
not sure if clarification was needed on my last comment but i just haven't seen a crowd this divided for a title belt in aew for some time, and punk/hanger seem very aware of this as well, don't see the crowd as wwe levels

JTDailyUpdate

Nov 1, 2017
So I don't know when it was posted on AEW's YouTube, but the Live Media Scrum is scheduled to start at 1:20 AM EDT.

So it wouldn't surprise me if this match goes long, and/or ends in a draw due to the time limit expiring.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
It's all a mix of cheers and boos. Crowd is split down the middle. Nobody is shitting on the match. What's wrong with y'all?

People need to remember this quote

"You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone."

Marcus Aurelius

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
lol what is it with Punk and the buckshot? can't believe he would have really fucked it up thrice already?