• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
JE should keep the belts but turn heel. Then after a few months, Christian's heeling becomes too much/brutal for JB, who turns face for a solo run

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
the only team that i didn't think should win, won. lol

Lots of great moments in that one, that didn't feel like they were adding up to that ending

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
As with many a babyface, Hangman had a good chase but not such a great reign. Give it to Punk and let him heel for a while.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like the right story is for Punk to fully become the heel Hangman was always defending us against

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm also going to say that I think this show's booking has been.. unsurprising, I guess? HOB and JAS (which I assume will go to Blood and & Guts) are the only ones that stand out to me. I liked KOR's win but not sure it matters long-term.

This match, however? This has to be a game-changer.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Great match, but I was ready for new champs. That said, this JE run has been nothing but bangers. I know some are not high on this reign, but all of their matches have delivered.

Punk is winning tonight. He has to. Can't have zero title changes on a 4.5-hour PPV.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Christian is going to be turning on Jungle Boy as long as Brian Cage was leaving Team Taz

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Hangman needs this more than Punk. And after a lot of the finishes over the last few weeks, AEW needs to show it has faith in its younger stars.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hangman needs this more than Punk. And after a lot of the finishes over the last few weeks, AEW needs to show it has faith in its future stars.

This is it for me. The *best* thing Punk can do is turn heel after this, he'll be on top of the world still either way and turning heel gives him the drive.

Our cowboy needs this win. After this win, then it'll be time.